Wardrobe and Hairstylist

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Wardrobe and Hairstylist

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 am

I read in SOD that B&B is getting an overhaul. Days needs one. In these pictures Nicole's hair is awful and this brown carmel coloring doesn't do a thing for her. Stephanie's messy do lately isn't helping and lets not even go to Chad & Wills hair.....one needs a haircut and the other should have stopped the stylist, now he needs a few weeks growth.

Chrissi

Re: Wardrobe and Hairstylist

Postby Chrissi » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:23 am

I like Nicole's hair and Stephanie's hair, Will's hair and half of the time Chad's. Chad's has issues from time to time though!!

TimelessBarbara

Postby TimelessBarbara » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:14 am

Get that blue crap out of 40+ actress "KATE's" hair!

Sofia79

Postby Sofia79 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:12 am

I like EJs hair. I hope when it grows back it won't be greasy. Lately so is Chad's. Maybe it's a Dimera thing. Then again Nick Corelli back in the day had greasy hair too.

presley cat

Postby presley cat » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am

Pssssttt... to whomever does Samantha's hair, Bobby pins are not a fashion statement. They serve a function and are meant to be hidden because they are ugly, not placed smack dab in the back of her head in an X.

I'll send $$$ if the budget cuts make a barette unaffordable.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 am

Quote presley cat: Pssssttt... to whomever does Samantha's hair, Bobby pins are not a fashion statement. They serve a function and are meant to be hidden because they are ugly, not placed smack dab in the back of her head in an X.

I'll send $$$ if the budget cuts make a barette unaffordable.

Oh Sami has been looking absolutely awful lately. And I agree with previous poster, Kate is too old for that blue hair crap and the colorful/crazy tights. The audience knows she is not 35 anymore, we need the wadrobe dept to realize this too. On a positive note, love the longer blonde hair on Nicole. I think she always looks great. Good job on Carly too. It wouldn't hurt if Chloe could appear less orange. I have an HDTV and the orange glow is really too much. It takes away from whatever she is saying. Good thing I have the repetitive babyswitch script memorized.

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Not only is Kate not 35, but her son is. Philip sometimes looks older than his mom. I do not like the pretense of her trying to appear younger either. I wish she would grow up. She is in her 50's, and Stephano is 83. There is no way she can even pretend to be 35.....

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Quote Chrissi: I like Nicole's hair and Stephanie's hair, Will's hair and half of the time Chad's. Chad's has issues from time to time though!!

Chads hair is awful. Will should take his man to get it cut!

dazlovr

Postby dazlovr » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Bricole, you took the words right out of my mouth about Chloe's orange color. This actress is drop-dead gorgeous and has exotic coloring and huge, beautiful eyes. Her character could never pull off an ordinary look, but the orangey tint is way off. In my opinion, she would look better with paler skin tones; untanned skin against her dark hair and eyes would give a very dramatic look. A dramatic look for the Drama Queen!

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 am

Quote Days_pretender: Not only is Kate not 35, but her son is. Philip sometimes looks older than his mom. I do not like the pretense of her trying to appear younger either. I wish she would grow up. She is in her 50's, and Stephano is 83. There is no way she can even pretend to be 35.....

Kate looks better than most 35-year old women today. The way she is put together, she can do anything she likes with her hair.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”