Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!

Postby Cutie_098 » Tue May 01, 2007 8:56 pm

Who thinks head writer Hogan Sheffer should get rid of her?? I do! lol. She is REALLY annoying!!! She is always trying to come between Shawn & Belle and its annoying!!!!! :0

Re: Gabby..

Postby bearrie » Mon May 07, 2007 1:07 am

As much as I don't like Gabby for coming between Shelle, she seems to have her uses. With in these next few weeks, Phil seems to be getting his grubby paws on Claire. Isn't Gabby due to be kidnappig Claire? Frankly, I could not think of a better time for that to happen.

Postby Whitechick » Mon May 07, 2007 3:03 pm

I really don't like Gabby but Shawn and Belle have a lot of problems getting away from Phillip I hope something good comes out of this whole thing :))

Postby crazylicious101 » Mon May 07, 2007 9:24 pm

Oh...don't even get me started on Gabby. Ugh...she makes me cringe. She annoys me greatly. Not as much as Willow, but still. She needs just to grow up and be independent and go off on her own if she wants to leave the island. >(

Postby nsciarrino » Tue May 08, 2007 3:20 pm

I think it would be wrong for the writer have a kiddnapping for a child I do not agree a innocent child should play a pawn in this story after all it happen everydays and it hurt to see that happen Ithink Gabby is good for her part but have her be held hostage for Philp to get custody of the baby have Gabby at last go back to salem with them all and have her be a villian there with Nick and ChelseaHave a story line where Nick goes for Gabby and have Chelsea see what she missing

Postby serenyte32 » Tue May 08, 2007 4:08 pm

I don't like Gabby either! I don't like Doc! I hate the whole island storyline! It is sooooo boring! It's not exciting at all! Come home and fight for you daughter please! Get off that island! >)

Postby Sheebs » Wed May 09, 2007 3:56 pm

I have good news for all you Gabby and Duck haters, I have read on at least four boards that They will be gone on May 18 for good. Lets hope it is true.

Postby luvdool » Wed May 09, 2007 4:24 pm

I totally agree - Get rid of Gabby and the whole island story line. Shawn, Belle and Claire's story line is getting to be stupid. The writers need to put Philip in his place and give Claire back to Shawn and Belle (not have Gabby kidnap her). The coming & going list says that Gabby has a 6 month contract. Hopefully the writers change their mind and she leaves earlier than that.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”