Parker Jonas or Parker Kiriakis

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Days_pretender

Re: Parker Jonas or Parker Kiriakis

Postby Days_pretender » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:43 pm

The fight between Daniel and Philip is coming because the peep show I put on our board last week, one of the persons on the show was a fight co ordinator, and he was teaching them and showing them when to do what moove, to make it look as natural as possible... That should be a good show, and it is in late December...

lvsfan4life

Postby lvsfan4life » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Quote Days_pretender: The fight between Daniel and Philip is coming because the peep show I put on our board last week, one of the persons on the show was a fight co ordinator, and he was teaching them and showing them when to do what moove, to make it look as natural as possible... That should be a good show, and it is in late December...

omg Daniel does not find out until Decemeber!!!! thats it! I am driving to Salem and telling him myself!!!

say NY

Postby say NY » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Quote lvsfan4life:
Quote Days_pretender: The fight between Daniel and Philip is coming because the peep show I put on our board last week, one of the persons on the show was a fight co ordinator, and he was teaching them and showing them when to do what moove, to make it look as natural as possible... That should be a good show, and it is in late December...

omg Daniel does not find out until Decemeber!!!! thats it! I am driving to Salem and telling him myself!!!

Can I come with you? :D

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Quote say NY:
Quote lvsfan4life:

Me too.. If Nathan dumps Stephanie I will give her a shoulder to cry on.

lvsfan4life

Postby lvsfan4life » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote say NY:
Quote lvsfan4life:

Road trip!!!!! and FJ = "if" Nathan dumps stephanie - its more like when! I feel dirty when him and Melanie even look at each other!

say NY

Postby say NY » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote say NY:
Quote lvsfan4life:

I bet you will! Oh the heck with Daniel I want to see EJ! :D

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Quote say NY:
Quote FatherJohn:
Quote say NY:
Quote lvsfan4life:

You all can have Ej.. I'm working on a way to convince Stephanie that things will be so much easier if she stayed home and wore that black lingerie.

say NY

Postby say NY » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote say NY:
Quote FatherJohn:
Quote say NY:
Quote lvsfan4life:

You all can have Ej.. I'm working on a way to convince Stephanie that things will be so much easier if she stayed home and wore that black lingerie.

HA HA I thought you liked light hair? :D

lvsfan4life

Postby lvsfan4life » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote say NY:
Quote FatherJohn:
Quote say NY:
Quote lvsfan4life:

$hit!! I would be glad to do anything Ej demands of me! Heck he can tie me up...whoa! nevermind.... dang filter!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”