Wow....someone can't spell correctly.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Starrgirlfish

Wow....someone can't spell correctly.

Postby Starrgirlfish » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:15 pm

So the supposed anagram of "Brandy Mathas" that is supposed to really mean Samantha Brady....doesn't even work...they still need an extra "a" to make the transition into Samantha Brady.

I mean at least they could have tried to make it work out.....here are some examples:

Amanda Hathys
Sarah Damanty
Brandy Thamasa

I mean I could make up even more names...but, yeah...I was kinda disappointed they couldn't take the time to actually make a REAL anagram.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Re: Wow....someone can't spell correctly.

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:29 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish: So the supposed anagram of "Brandy Mathas" that is supposed to really mean Samantha Brady....doesn't even work...they still need an extra "a" to make the transition into Samantha Brady.

I mean at least they could have tried to make it work out.....here are some examples:

Amanda Hathys
Sarah Damanty
Brandy Thamasa

I mean I could make up even more names...but, yeah...I was kinda disappointed they couldn't take the time to actually make a REAL anagram.

Lol you're right, but it still sounds cool :-D

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:46 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish: So the supposed anagram of "Brandy Mathas" that is supposed to really mean Samantha Brady....doesn't even work...they still need an extra "a" to make the transition into Samantha Brady.

Amanda Hathys
Sarah Damanty
Brandy Thamasa

At the risk of soundong totally stupid, I don't get it. What is an anogram. When he said it I knew there was some kind of connection, just didn't totally get it. ?)

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:55 pm

Quote NickiB:

Amanda Hathys
Sarah Damanty
Brandy Thamasa

At the risk of soundong totally stupid, I don't get it. What is an anogram. When he said it I knew there was some kind of connection, just didn't totally get it. ?)

An anagram is when you rearrange the letters of something....in order to make another word.

Like the writers were trying to pull of the name "Brandy Mathas", and rearrange those letters to make her REAL name Samantha Brady...but, Samantha Brady has 4 "a's" in the name and Brandy Mathas only has 3.

I was just calling them out on that.

It's just like DOOL to not be thorough....let's get some more improvement PLEASE!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:10 pm

Good point but I thought it was cute anyway!

allymarie1019

Postby allymarie1019 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:58 am

Amanda Hathys
Sarah Damanty
Brandy Thamasa

Couldnt it just be spelled Brandy Mathaas?

Belle_Claire_Shawn

Postby Belle_Claire_Shawn » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:37 am

didntknow kate was so smart.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:09 am

DOOL, DOOL.... tsk tsk! Haha bloopers galore.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”