Abby

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
livinoutloud

Abby

Postby livinoutloud » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:22 am

;( I missed days for the last few weeks but say a new abby w/Jack then today saw the old abby? When did jack return, wheres Jennifer? The new abby is much older so it would make sense she has the love scenes with Max I guess?

CadrianxLove

Re: Abby

Postby CadrianxLove » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:53 am

its weird hows shes back on but it doesnt matter becuz i love ashley benson!

4thGenerationDaysLover

Postby 4thGenerationDaysLover » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:52 pm

okay, i've been reading the comimgs/goings and I see that ashley benson is leaving but is "abby" being recast or is her character leaving salem? does anyone know?

4thGenerationDaysLover

Postby 4thGenerationDaysLover » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:03 pm

Quote CadrianxLove: its weird hows shes back on but it doesnt matter becuz i love ashley benson!

Ashley Benson was sick while Matt Ashford was back, thats why she was on & off again.

dmarketos

Postby dmarketos » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:04 pm

Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: okay, i've been reading the comimgs/goings and I see that ashley benson is leaving but is "abby" being recast or is her character leaving salem? does anyone know?

i dont know if this will help but this was in the coming and goings Ashley Benson is leaving her role as (Abby Devereaux) May 2. She has already finished taping.
it doesnt mean that there isnt going to be a recast...just said that Ashley is leaving the Role of Abby...so im sure that there is going to be a recast...they have already started the mabby sl..i think mr. corday knows that these two are the future supercouple...

mscateyes

Postby mscateyes » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:08 pm

Quote dmarketos:
Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: okay, i've been reading the comimgs/goings and I see that ashley benson is leaving but is "abby" being recast or is her character leaving salem? does anyone know?

i dont know if this will help but this was in the coming and goings Ashley Benson is leaving her role as (Abby Devereaux) May 2. She has already finished taping.
it doesnt mean that there isnt going to be a recast...just said that Ashley is leaving the Role of Abby...so im sure that there is going to be a recast...they have already started the mabby sl..i think mr. corday knows that these two are the future supercouple...

'scuse me, but Abby and Max a future supercouple??? NOT!!! The future supercouple would be Chelsea and Nick!

4thGenerationDaysLover

Postby 4thGenerationDaysLover » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:41 pm

why not have both sets be supercouples!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:02 pm

Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: why not have both sets be supercouples!

I agree...it's not like days has only ONE Supercouple...you have Bo and Hope...John and Marlena...ect....these are the new faces to Salem, therefore new supercouples must emerge :)

dmarketos

Postby dmarketos » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:15 pm

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: why not have both sets be supercouples!

I agree...it's not like days has only ONE Supercouple...you have Bo and Hope...John and Marlena...ect....these are the new faces to Salem, therefore new supercouples must emerge :)

yea thats true! but we are routing for MAbby right now!! they deserve to be a supercouple right now!!! nick and chelsea, well they have to work a little bit more....maybe not so much on nick's part because he has proved so much for chelsea...but lately she hasnt grown up yet and needs to stop destroying other people's lives! prove that she can be trusted again.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”