Salem PD

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Goinwest

Salem PD

Postby Goinwest » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:38 pm

We all know they are more like the keystone cops..
Just a few examples:

The photo of Ej and Sami the night he raped her, and she helped him get through the roadblock... it was sent by the Salem Pd to Lexie's house (since it was her car)... so wouldn't they know who helped EJ get through the roadblock?

When Bo's house was "broken into" by EJ and Phillip. If Bo suspected EJ, wouldn't he show the painter a photo? Besides EJ is supposed to be a pretty well known guy around Salem, I would think he would have been recognized.

I know this is a soap, but sometimes they stretch it just a little to far. I just thought this was pretty funny.

sassafras

Re: Salem PD

Postby sassafras » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:33 pm

Quote Goinwest: We all know they are more like the keystone cops..
Just a few examples:

The photo of Ej and Sami the night he raped her, and she helped him get through the roadblock... it was sent by the Salem Pd to Lexie's house (since it was her car)... so wouldn't they know who helped EJ get through the roadblock?

When Bo's house was "broken into" by EJ and Phillip. If Bo suspected EJ, wouldn't he show the painter a photo? Besides EJ is supposed to be a pretty well known guy around Salem, I would think he would have been recognized.

I know this is a soap, but sometimes they stretch it just a little to far. I just thought this was pretty funny.

Yeah, I wondered about those thing too. Seems funny to me!! ~)

Chrissi

Re: Salem PD

Postby Chrissi » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:56 am

Bloopers. Good eye. They need to consider the storyline in complete before they set it into motion.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”