Disappointed in Belle and Shawn

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Imalwaysright

Disappointed in Belle and Shawn

Postby Imalwaysright » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:27 pm

It feels to me like Belle and Shawn had more feelings for each other when they were married to other people than they do now. We should have seen the "I Love You", "I'm Crazy About You", "I've Missed You So Much" scenes a long time ago!! I know they have feelings for each other but they just don't seem to be longing for each other or even really pursuing each other. We, as viewers, should have had a satisfing reunion between Belle and Shawn ages ago. Their love and relationship should be much more advanced by now. I'm very disappointed and have lost so much interest in them as a couple.

LBowen

Re: Disappointed in Belle and Shawn

Postby LBowen » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:45 pm

I know!!! Belle is acting so silly. She needs to get over whatever it is that she's so mad about. She's acting like a pouty little brat. Seems like she's trying to get attention from Shawn...like she's playing games. I am almost getting sick of her character.

jkelly70

Postby jkelly70 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:14 pm

Amen! We have waited far too long for the light-my-fire moment. In fact, the wait has been so protracted that when it does happen, we will be disappointed. Expectation level increases exponentially with the length of anticipation.

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:26 pm

They used to be one of my favorite couples, now I am just done with them. It doesn't even seem like they have chemistry. Their storyline is TIRED! I feel like I am going to need to see them fall in love again, because I just don't see it. Belle is driving me crazy. She is starting to sound like a spoiled, whiny, little brat. She used to be one of my favorite characters too, it has just been about a month. Sorry, I just needed to vent. LOL ;(

ArielRAcey

Postby ArielRAcey » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:24 am

Quote NickiB: They used to be one of my favorite couples, now I am just done with them. It doesn't even seem like they have chemistry. Their storyline is TIRED! I feel like I am going to need to see them fall in love again, because I just don't see it. Belle is driving me crazy. She is starting to sound like a spoiled, whiny, little brat. She used to be one of my favorite characters too, it has just been about a month. Sorry, I just needed to vent. LOL ;(

OMG I was thinking the same thing, I don't think that the new Shawn has the right chemistry with Belle. I know that Jason is coming back to Dool, but I wish it was to reprise the role of Shawnand not play another role,IMO

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:57 pm

They need to come back to Salem and get some better storylines. That whole island story has got on my last nerve. The whole storyline with them got messed up when they awarded custody of Claire to Phillip. They shoul've focused on Phill and Mimi baby. Since then their storylines have been messed up.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:55 pm

Quote AllieB: They need to come back to Salem and get some better storylines. That whole island story has got on my last nerve. The whole storyline with them got messed up when they awarded custody of Claire to Phillip. They shoul've focused on Phill and Mimi baby. Since then their storylines have been messed up.

You are soooooooo right! What a boring story line!

HAllison12

Postby HAllison12 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:49 pm

I totally agree with everyone! These characters used to be the only reason I watched Days, but now I can't stand them. Their storyline is gettin old and them on the island is SO boring. When are they going to leave? And Belle, in my opinion, is acting so childish. If she loves Shawn as much as she says she does, then what's the problem? Why can't they just be together and STOP fighting?

ghluvr74

Postby ghluvr74 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:37 am

Quote HAllison12: I totally agree with everyone! These characters used to be the only reason I watched Days, but now I can't stand them. Their storyline is gettin old and them on the island is SO boring. When are they going to leave? And Belle, in my opinion, is acting so childish. If she loves Shawn as much as she says she does, then what's the problem? Why can't they just be together and STOP fighting?

I know what you mean, all this craziness is driving me crazy. And that Gabby i'm ready to stangle the litte sneak.

Shelle-Lumi-Chick

Postby Shelle-Lumi-Chick » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:27 pm

Quote ghluvr74:
Quote HAllison12: I totally agree with everyone! These characters used to be the only reason I watched Days, but now I can't stand them. Their storyline is gettin old and them on the island is SO boring. When are they going to leave? And Belle, in my opinion, is acting so childish. If she loves Shawn as much as she says she does, then what's the problem? Why can't they just be together and STOP fighting?

I know what you mean, all this craziness is driving me crazy. And that Gabby i'm ready to stangle the litte sneak.

haha!!! I agree totally with you! I wonder what she is up to!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”