So Tony Dimera Is Coming Back To Days.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Darling89Formula

Re: So Tony Dimera Is Coming Back To Days.

Postby Darling89Formula » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:23 am

I'm REALLY looking forward to Tony's return to the show! :)

Sassi-Britches

Postby Sassi-Britches » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:30 am

My last memory of tony is pretty vague, lol infact i don't know if it was him or stefano (supposedly), but some one was all bones and corpsey sitting in an office chair. It was kind of weird. hehe

boldbeautiful

Postby boldbeautiful » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:47 am

Quote Sassi-Britches: My last memory of tony is pretty vague, lol infact i don't know if it was him or stefano (supposedly), but some one was all bones and corpsey sitting in an office chair. It was kind of weird. hehe

I think that was the faux dead Stefano.

I remember during the killer storyline when he was maimed by the tiger. That was a really good storyline. My daughter started watching at that time and that's when she became 'hooked'.

Sassi-Britches

Postby Sassi-Britches » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:51 am

Quote boldbeautiful:
Quote Sassi-Britches: My last memory of tony is pretty vague, lol infact i don't know if it was him or stefano (supposedly), but some one was all bones and corpsey sitting in an office chair. It was kind of weird. hehe

I think that was the faux dead Stefano.

I remember during the killer storyline when he was maimed by the tiger. That was a really good storyline. My daughter started watching at that time and that's when she became 'hooked'.

OH thats right! they had a circus and that was when the salem stalker was still about. haha thanks for the reminder!

Jillybee

Postby Jillybee » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:05 am

It will be good to have Theo back on the Show. I had the privilege of meeting him in Best Buy a couple of months ago and he still looked great!

gar2244

Postby gar2244 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:52 pm

I think the last time I saw Tony was when he was going off to jail..have not seen him since...

would have loved to see Tony an EJ fitting it out..
-do not know if any other fan remembers..but Tony was seeing Sami for a time..I know Sami was just stringing Tony along..but still..even back then that family was trying to make a baby with her..lol....

Live long and Prosper..
gar..

gar2244

Postby gar2244 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:55 pm

Quote Jillybee: It will be good to have Theo back on the Show. I had the privilege of meeting him in Best Buy a couple of months ago and he still looked great!

thats cool .... wish I was that lucky..would love to meet another person from days...I meet John DeLancie once at a Trek convention. he played on days back in the early 80's.
then he played Q on Star Trek next gen.,..

Live long and Prosper..
gar...

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:54 am

Quote StefanoFan09: So Tony Dimera Is Coming Back To Days. I Wonder What He'll Looklike. I'll Bet He Won't Change A Bit. He'll Proberly Have Some Facial Hair. The Last Time I Saw Him Was When He Got Caught By Those Men. And That Was The Last Time I Saw Him (Tony). What's Your Last Memory Of Tony When He Was On Days Of Our Lives?.

?)

This is off topic, but can I ask why you type with each word capitalized? I've never seen this before and am curious.

As for Tony... I'm glad he's coming back. Stefano may be back for a few episodes and Bart's coming back too. :) I think they may explain what happened to Kristen and Susan and of course the Brady Feud sometime this summer, too. :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”