I hate EJ (only thread)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Days_pretender

Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)

Postby Days_pretender » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:54 am

Every time I figure I would give the rapist another chance with his becoming a human being, he comes through with his true colors, and then we cannot see the Illusion that he is anything but a sleeze ball. We used to call them Scuzz Maggots too. Take your pick

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 am

Quote patrijune: I sorry! I didn't see it in that thread. I really don't go in that one anymore. It's turned into a hate Rafe and a bash Safe fans thread.

No worries. I haven't been back to it since the "fun" part of it turned into chatter.

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:12 am

Good Morning Miss Tony. Hard to stay away from that piece of work we spoke of. Spread as thin as pancakes and yet goes everywhere.

Is it my imagination or is this font on the board larger, and now nothing fits my settings I had for this message board? Have you noticed.

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 am

I didn't notice, but I have IE8 in compatibility mode.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:18 am

Quote Days_pretender: Good Morning Miss Tony. Hard to stay away from that piece of work we spoke of. Spread as thin as pancakes and yet goes everywhere.

Is it my imagination or is this font on the board larger, and now nothing fits my settings I had for this message board? Have you noticed.

Sounds like you might have to readjust your settings....go to page up top, click on text size and play around. Hope that helps Miss Daysie_ < haha cute eh?

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 am

Quote ImissTony:
Quote patrijune: I sorry! I didn't see it in that thread. I really don't go in that one anymore. It's turned into a hate Rafe and a bash Safe fans thread.

No worries. I haven't been back to it since the "fun" part of it turned into chatter.

most threads do :~

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:38 am

Yes mam, that does help. Thanks my girl. I like the Daysie mode. You two are sooooo sweet.

Lumi left you a message in Rafe and Sammi.

Safensound Just EJ

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:41 am

Somehow that scene with him on his knees begging Samantha to marry him, still shows how pathetic (use ur british accent here) he really is...what self respecting man begs for a woman to marry him when when she's in love with a real man?

cooper14

Postby cooper14 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 am

Quote SafenSound: Somehow that scene with him on his knees begging Samantha to marry him, still shows how pathetic (use ur british accent here) he really is...what self respecting man begs for a woman to marry him when when she's in love with a real man?

Who every said EJ was self respecting?

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:34 am

Quote cooper14:
Quote SafenSound: Somehow that scene with him on his knees begging Samantha to marry him, still shows how pathetic (use ur british accent here) he really is...what self respecting man begs for a woman to marry him when when she's in love with a real man?

Who every said EJ was self respecting?

There proves my point...he's not, lol!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”