I hate EJ (only thread)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Days_pretender

Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)

Postby Days_pretender » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:01 pm

I like your Avi too Sunny, I just expect Prince to be in Purple. When I was younger and working in this one hospital, he was so popular, and all we heard all day long on this one kid's boom boxes in those days was Purple Rain, till I thought I would go crazy. But yours is a cutie, and all I have to do is glance, and I know where you have signed your post.... Prince is good.

Now I want someone to walk in on that penis with ears as he is laughing out loud as he was with his father, and telling papa penis he has plans underway to take the kids, so they will never see Rafe or Samanther ever again... Man I hate "Little Baby Pemis" James Scott has got to he one heck of an actor to do such a good job at making everyone but a certain few, hate the ground he walks on. Daddy will take care of his little roach....Patting him on the chest.....PHOOEY....

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: Hey everyone..this is from Chrissi's blog last week...I got a huge laugh out of it, so I thought I would pass it along :-)

EJ is deeply hurt because Sami chose Rafe over him. He shows this by behaving like an over sized penis with ears.

so funny, but honestly..isn't this how he always acts :-)

Oh for f**** sakes ~ now i'm on a new avi mission :D

OH boy!! I can't wait to see this one. Bring it on, girl!!!

patrijune

Postby patrijune » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:12 am

I so hated EJ today! He was so arrogant today!

patrijune

Postby patrijune » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:03 am

I hate EJ! Not only does he use and manipulate everyone but he is now manipulating and using his machines! I hate him more and more everyday!

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:31 am

Quote magicsteacher:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: Hey everyone..this is from Chrissi's blog last week...I got a huge laugh out of it, so I thought I would pass it along :-)

EJ is deeply hurt because Sami chose Rafe over him. He shows this by behaving like an over sized penis with ears.

OH boy!! I can't wait to see this one. Bring it on, girl!!!

someone may have to explain to Ej what a penis is...he might have forgotten since his has been only the lonely for so long. It's still funny today...penis with ears :-) Chrissi comes up with some great nicknames for the penis with ears...another personal favorite is princess ej.

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:10 am

Lumi,,, little roach probably has such a tiny one that it takes his Daddy penis to bring it to life as they laugh and tee hee about what their plans are for Sammi and Rafe. They need to have that part of them removed... presto. no more raping girls.....

ITivoDOOL

Postby ITivoDOOL » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 pm

I have found myself fast forwarding through EJ's scenes recently. They are merely a repeat anyway from when he vowed to take Johnny, etc.

But what I hate the most is how the EJ fans love him soooo much. Do they not get that he is the bad guy? He has no interest in changing; he loves himself too much to do that. And he is incapable of loving anyone else but himself. How that is attractive is beyond me...

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:

Roo Roo!! LOL! Can't wait!

cooper14

Postby cooper14 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 pm

i agree and also fast forward through his scenes!!!!!!!
Quote ITivoDOOL: I have found myself fast forwarding through EJ's scenes recently. They are merely a repeat anyway from when he vowed to take Johnny, etc.

But what I hate the most is how the EJ fans love him soooo much. Do they not get that he is the bad guy? He has no interest in changing; he loves himself too much to do that. And he is incapable of loving anyone else but himself. How that is attractive is beyond me...

debster11

Postby debster11 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Quote ITivoDOOL: I have found myself fast forwarding through EJ's scenes recently. They are merely a repeat anyway from when he vowed to take Johnny, etc.

There are some bad boys that you can love, Luke (GH) Sonny (GH) Patch (Days) but for some reason EJ is just so flippin annoying and I think most of that is how he is written. Yes, I think he is good looking, not drop dead gorgeous like Rafe but easy on the eyes. That's as far as it goes. He is so over dramatic. I do think the scenes when the truth came out were very good. That however is about the only time that I thought he could act. And that constant batting of the eyes. UGH! He is just so annoying in so many ways.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”