I hate EJ (only thread)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sunnydaz

Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)

Postby Sunnydaz » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 am

I cant stand to look at those do-hickies on his small head any longer. Make it go away! Having a hissy fit like a 3 year old. He should be ashamed of himself. Grow up loser.

I HATE Ej

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:19 am

I have a strange feeling that the temper tantrum on the show yesterday, and the yelling at his father about what he is planning to do about getting the children away from Sami and leaving the area, is only a small taste of what we are going to expect to tollerate from that Boa Constrictor as he squeezes the life out of Rafe and Sami, or at least try to. He truly is a cross between the boa and the cockroach. I just cannot stand someone that thinks he is God's gift to all that is around him. He is sneaky, and will latch on to those two little ones as soon as he gets back on his feet.

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:03 am

Quote Days_pretender: I have a strange feeling that the temper tantrum on the show yesterday, and the yelling at his father about what he is planning to do about getting the children away from Sami and leaving the area, is only a small taste of what we are going to expect to tollerate from that Boa Constrictor as he squeezes the life out of Rafe and Sami, or at least try to. He truly is a cross between the boa and the cockroach. I just cannot stand someone that thinks he is God's gift to all that is around him. He is sneaky, and will latch on to those two little ones as soon as he gets back on his feet.

One good thing Days_ we can easily mute or FF when he is on the screen or do what i do sometimes, just do some house chores when he is on

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:29 am

Sounds like a great plan to me....LOL

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 am

I loved it when Nathan told him he may want to change lifestyles...of the look ejerk gave him was priceless, lol!! More reason to hate ejerk...he such a childish brat...whining, I want my revenge, I want my children, I want, I want, I want!! I gave Samantha everything she could possibly want, yada, yada, yada...the thing is she didn't want you STUPID!! :-)

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:39 am

Quote SafenSound: I loved it when Nathan told him he may want to change lifestyles...of the look ejerk gave him was priceless, lol!! More reason to hate ejerk...he such a childish brat...whining, I want my revenge, I want my children, I want, I want, I want!! I gave Samantha everything she could possibly want, yada, yada, yada...the thing is she didn't want you STUPID!! :-)

too funny!!

patrijune

Postby patrijune » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am

I hate EJ because he's already planning and plotting with his Father! He's so pathetic! He can't handle that Sami has picked Rafe over him so many times and the fact that Sami loves Rafe! Don't you all see that big "L" on his forehead!!

PC_SALEM0106

Postby PC_SALEM0106 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 pm

He was so mean to Nathan :0

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Ohhh no you didnt. Ohhh yes he did.

ITivoDOOL

Postby ITivoDOOL » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:35 pm

I am wishing he had shot himself. This s/l with Sami as the shooter is a mess.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”