I hate EJ (only thread)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
patrijune

Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)

Postby patrijune » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 am

I hate EJ because he's a pathetic little man. Only way he can have a woman is by lying and manipulation.

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:49 am

I have a rough time putting my dislike for EJ into words that can be used here, but do you know what? I am getting so Lexi is bugging me more than the actual EJ. She was enjoying torturing Sami in yesterday's show with the rings, and also making her go back in as his wife, and pretend. That sucks.... EJ is like a Boa Constrictor, and the tighter he grabs Sami, the harder he squeezes, untill she is doing what he wants her to do. That is the manipulation, and the constricting of the Boa. He acts like a Boa, with the sneakiness of a Cockroach... Just like Papa Roach...

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 am

Quote Sunnydaz: I'm sure the big pain in the a$$ will be opening his big mouth and ruining the show today. UGH >(

Yep, he didn't disappoint...it started speaking and urrrgghhh!! :~

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 am

Quote Sunnydaz: Who's ever writing for Ej should be shot. Its so embarrassing. Can't stand him wish he was 6 ft under thinking he was married to the worms ~~~~~ >)

...Nobody likes him, everybody hates him..guess he should eat some wwwoooooorrrrmmmmmmssssss

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 am

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
Quote Sunnydaz: Who's ever writing for Ej should be shot. Its so embarrassing. Can't stand him wish he was 6 ft under thinking he was married to the worms ~~~~~ >)

...Nobody likes him, everybody hates him..guess he should eat some wwwoooooorrrrmmmmmmssssss

Big fat juicy ones, Eensie weensy squeensy ones, see how they wiggle and squirm! Gulp...ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! LOL!!

Kweenboda

Postby Kweenboda » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 am

From a sneak preview I read there will be a Safe wedding in mid Nov..so looks like Ej will be out in the cold again..what a loser he has to lie and cheat to get a woman who loves another man. But according to Ejami fans tjats real love...gags..pathetic don't you think?

cooper14

Postby cooper14 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:54 am

Hate him >( Hate the story >) Hate him with Sammi :0

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 am

Quote SafenSound:
Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:

Big fat juicy ones, Eensie weensy squeensy ones, see how they wiggle and squirm! Gulp...ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! LOL!!

Ej and worms...two of a kind ;)

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Didn't think i could hate him any more than what i do but after today know i can.Had to watch more of his tantrums and then to have him say he got to get control of his own life and Samanthas also............just made me hate him more

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Quote Days_pretender: ...EJ is like a Boa Constrictor...

Bummer because I like boas. I prefer pythons, but boas are good in my book. :(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”