I hate EJ (only thread)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Days_pretender

Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)

Postby Days_pretender » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:22 pm

I read your post, Thanks for adding it, I am not sure if we are to post there either, but you are brave. I think we would be just as far ahead if we make the call to our friendly neighborhood Truly Nolan, and I think you said once just send them directly to Salem Hospital and to EJ's room... I hope someone does something.

DaysLover09

Postby DaysLover09 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

I am so fed up with EJ. He makes me so sick. I literlly loose control when he comes on screen. I go raving mad like a locked up animal. I cannot stand the way he always interfering in Sami's life. For goodness sake, EJ needs to leave Sami alone and let her have some peace. Sami wants nothing to do with EJ. He is a womanizer that has no heart for a single soul. He shows no compassion and does not regret anything he does. He has no remorse for his actions. He is a devilish man that just like to torment everyone; especially women. The man points and screams at women like they are garbage and treats them like they are worthless.

I recall the way he threw Sami and Grace out of the mansion when he heard she adopted Grace. What kind of a man is this? A man that dismiss an innocent baby.

He did the same thing to Nicole and Sydney. Without any remorse for a child you pretended to father. Makes no sense to me.

He attempted to use Johnny to cover his tracks when he kidnapped Sydney.

He made the whole Salem PD, friends, and family members think that Sydney was dead. This is so sick and disturbing.

I don't get why EJami fans like this idiot and want Sami and EJ to be together. I guess they enjoy it when EJ tortures and manipulates Sami. What kind of thinking is that? What kind of a man would use the mother of his own children (probably not even his) for sick games? Its kind of like watching someone die and standing as an audience to clap and cheer. If you really examine that situation, that is exactly what he did to Sami.

Just because Sami hid the pregnancy from EJ (a criminal and con man), does not mean that he should resort to doing worse to her. It just makes no sense to have revenge on Sami because Sydney was living with EJ the whole time and Sami had no clue that Grace is not her child and that Sydney is her's. So, what's the point of kidnapping Sami?

Poor Sami can't even have peace of mind because she is constantly being traumatized by EJ; which refuses to die. LOL! He plays the role of a father as a way of manipulation. That is so twisted.

EJ is just like his father in so many ways. They both enjoy seeing their enemies suffer.

I can go and on for days, but I would have to right a book to let you know why I HATE EJ.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Quote DaysLover09: I am so fed up with EJ. He makes me so sick. I literlly loose control when he comes on screen. I go raving mad like a locked up animal. I cannot stand the way he always interfering in Sami's life. For goodness sake, EJ needs to leave Sami alone and let her have some peace. Sami wants nothing to do with EJ. He is a womanizer that has no heart for a single soul. He shows no compassion and does not regret anything he does. He has no remorse for his actions. He is a devilish man that just like to torment everyone; especially women. The man points and screams at women like they are garbage and treats them like they are worthless.

I recall the way he threw Sami and Grace out of the mansion when he heard she adopted Grace. What kind of a man is this? A man that dismiss an innocent baby.

He did the same thing to Nicole and Sydney. Without any remorse for a child you pretended to father. Makes no sense to me.

He made the whole Salem PD, friends, and family members think that Sydney was dead. This is so sick and disturbing.

I don't get why EJami fans like this idiot and want Sami and EJ to be together. I guess they enjoy it when EJ tortures and manipulates Sami. What kind of thinking is that? What kind of a man would use the mother of his own children (probably not even his) for sick games? Its kind of like watching someone die and standing as an audience to clap and cheer. If you really examine that situation, that is exactly what he did to Sami.

Just because Sami hid the pregnancy from EJ (a criminal and con man), does not mean that he should resort to doing worse to her. It just makes no sense to have revenge on Sami because Sydney was living with EJ the whole time and Sami had no clue that Grace is not her child and that Sydney is her's. So, what's the point of kidnapping Sami?

Poor Sami can't even have peace of mind because she is constantly being traumatized by EJ; which refuses to die. LOL! He plays the role of a father as a way of manipulation. That is so twisted.

EJ is just like his father in so many ways. They both enjoy seeing their enemies suffer.

I can go and on for days, but I would have to right a book to let you know why I HATE EJ.

Yeahhh what she said ~)

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Quote DaysLover09: I am so fed up with EJ. He makes me so sick. I literlly loose control when he comes on screen. I go raving mad like a locked up animal. I cannot stand the way he always interfering in Sami's life. For goodness sake, EJ needs to leave Sami alone and let her have some peace. Sami wants nothing to do with EJ. He is a womanizer that has no heart for a single soul. He shows no compassion and does not regret anything he does. He has no remorse for his actions. He is a devilish man that just like to torment everyone; especially women. The man points and screams at women like they are garbage and treats them like they are worthless.

Bravo Bravo my Girl. I love the post and agree with every word. I have had to read it with a couple of kleenex handy cause that is what I call a real tear jerker... Thanks for the awsome post... I am proud to say TRULY NOLAN Child, it will destroy Cockroaches, and their daddy chockroaches.

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:28 pm

WOW!!!! what an excellent post

patrijune

Postby patrijune » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 am

I am just now watching yesterday's episode! EJ is not even awake 5 minutes and he's already manipulating everyone. How pathetic is he. I hate EJ more and more everyday.

debster11

Postby debster11 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:00 am

Quote patrijune: I am just now watching yesterday's episode! EJ is not even awake 5 minutes and he's already manipulating everyone. How pathetic is he. I hate EJ more and more everyday.

I soooo agree with you. Awake 5 minutes and I turn fast foward through his dribble. Cannot bear to watch the manuplations AGAIN! Had enough.

PC_SALEM0106

Postby PC_SALEM0106 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 pm

he's delusional thinking that Sami is his wife..such a drama queen.

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Quote PC_SALEM0106: he's delusional thinking that Sami is his wife..such a drama queen.

After watching todays show and he saying he remembers everything and is manipulating already, just wish Sami would have finished the job because now he is starting his ranting and raving again, he is so pathetic

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:20 pm

I think that little Johnny should win some kind of medal for his part in today's show. I loved it when his dad asked him if the mansion seems very large and lonely without his dad being there with them, and Johnny said,"Oh No, We do not live there any more, We live with Mommie and Rafe now." What a great moment to me. I would like to tell him what I thought of him, He grabbed the hand of Sammi, and bent up her fingers looking for the rings on her finger, and he did not want to admitt to her that he could remember everything, but will wait for his father to do this to. and what he did not admitt to her, is he remembered her taking her rings off and throwing them at him when the CD was played where he had that little chat with his father, I am sure he just wanted to pretend not to remember, so he can force her to act like they are married. That makes my skin crawl, and me want to hurl...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”