I hate EJ (only thread)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ExSurfer

I HATE EJ (only thread)

Postby ExSurfer » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:12 pm

I HATE EJ SO MUCH. He is an evil no good human being. He deserves what he got.

Only EJ haters only. Thank you.

saminrafe

Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)

Postby saminrafe » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks for starting this thread

I hate Ej and i hope he soon leaves Salem permanently, wasted space

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:54 pm

I just popped in because it seems so lonely in here.. I think I hear crickets.. :D

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Quote FatherJohn: I just popped in because it seems so lonely in here.. I think I hear crickets.. :D

I normally don't respond to the BS but today you were all blaming a certain poster for causing all the uproar but here you are going into the threads and trying to start , why don't you post in what you call your threads and since this is clearly an Ej hate thread only and you definately don't hate Ej so i don't see why you are posting in here

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Quote saminrafe:
Quote FatherJohn: I just popped in because it seems so lonely in here.. I think I hear crickets.. :D

I normally don't respond to the BS but today you were all blaming a certain poster for causing all the uproar but here you are going into the threads and trying to start , why don't you post in what you call your threads and since this is clearly an Ej hate thread only and you definately don't hare Ej

Actually I voted to have Ej off of my screen and in another thread I said I hoped that Ej died from his injuries. Thanks for letting me know that I don't hate him though.. Now I will bow out like the stealth sarcastic that I am..

Cheers :D

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Nice thread!!!! :D You can count me in!! Im hoping he wakes up from this and starts acting like a dimera! Hopefully he'll find real love witha good villianess(I still say Nicole).
That or James moves on to bigger things( He could be the next Tom Cruise), lol :D

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Quote ExSurfer: I HATE EJ SO MUCH. He is an evil no good human being. He deserves what he got.

Only EJ haters only. Thank you.

ExSurfer, I applaud your hatred for Ej..I do..he's a LOSER and a villain and his character should be hated, like a lot of us do...I even saw an interview with James Scott and the question was something like..will this current storyline with Ej make anyone like Ej more..and his response was something like...like Ej, I don't think anyone LIKES Ej...something along those lines..it made me laugh...he also said he would love to work with other actors on the show (maybe because he's sick of ejami too...which, IMO makes his character so disgusting in the first place)..but my point of this post is that Ej just isn't worth talking about...don't doubt my hate...he's my least favorite character on the show and that is including Stephanie..but I'm not going to spend a lot of time posting in this thread..there are so many other characters I would rather talk about and read about..it's pretty apparent that I am not the only one...atleast 3 ej/ejami threads are started a day and they are usually on page 3 by now..he's just not worth talking about IMO but you all have fun...bash him once for me..he deserves it...

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 pm

EX SURFER!!!! Thanks so much for starting this thread and giving those of us who can't stand EJ a place to post our opinions and feelings about the character.

EJ is a selfish person who only cares about himself and what's in it for him. He never puts anyone or anything before himself. It's all about me,me, me. He kidnapped his daughter so he could have revenge; he manipulated Sami so he could break up SAFE and cause her pain and suffering; he pretended to be someone he wasn't so he could get Sami to marry him. What a stand up guy he is. I can't stand the character and the sooner they get him off my screen the better. This has been a great week without him. Here's to more of those in the future!!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Have i died and gone to heaven? :D

I've never seen a thread designed for anti-Ej fans since he started being so hateable. So thanks exsurfer for creating a thread for those of us who loath him. Hey thats a good word, Loath ~

Anyway, what my SAFE sistahs said sounds good. I'm way too tired to even think about Ej at the mo but it'll be nice to have this around for a quicky snid remark about my least favorite character.

I hate when he mumbles such bollocks.

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:02 pm

I hate all his ranting, raving and when he points that finger i would like to stick it where the sun don't shine

Return to “Days of Our Lives”