KATE DIMERA'S HAIR

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LEFTYSKID

KATE DIMERA'S HAIR

Postby LEFTYSKID » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Can someone fill me in on why Kate's hair is so awful? I watched today Friday 9/3 and her hair is truly awful. It's chopped in the back like somebody just chopped a layer in her hair and what is with the blue streak in her hair? ~)

dmdayslover

Re: KATE DIMERA'S HAIR

Postby dmdayslover » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:41 pm

I think it looked that way because someone styled it with a flat iron. The blue streak is a tribute to David Bowie, I read something about it in an article!!

namecie

Postby namecie » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:54 pm

I too wondered about those blue streaks. Hmmm. I didn't know that about he David Bowie thing.

NJ Granny

Postby NJ Granny » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:59 pm

I think they need a new hair stylist on this show. Oh yeah that's right, budget problems. They probably have beauty school dropouts doing the hair.

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:03 pm

She's gorgeous regardless of the hideous hair.

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Quote Shirleta: She's gorgeous regardless of the hideous hair.

I have to agree with that, though with most of the viewing of Kate all these years, I`ve hated her. But Stefano has clipped her claws. LOL. But did anyone notice the pin she was wearing? It was of a snake. The thought that popped in my head is that snake pin fits her, because you never know when a snake is going to strike, unless it is a rattler, then you hear the rattler noise as a warning. Kate really doesn`t give any warning.

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Quote blindiedling:

I have to agree with that, though with most of the viewing of Kate all these years, I`ve hated her. But Stefano has clipped her claws. LOL. But did anyone notice the pin she was wearing? It was of a snake. The thought that popped in my head is that snake pin fits her, because you never know when a snake is going to strike, unless it is a rattler, then you hear the rattler noise as a warning. Kate really doesn`t give any warning.

Kate has wore the snake pin on and off for a few years now.. I think her hair is done like that on purpose. Kate is a fashion trend setter. That's what she does.

aprilflowers

Postby aprilflowers » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Quote blindiedling:

I noticed the snake pin, too. It's beautiful and I thought it might be a clue--maybe Kate's the snake in the grass that crap EJ. And about her hair: I like it-it's very unique.

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote blindiedling:

Kate has wore the snake pin on and off for a few years now.. I think her hair is done like that on purpose. Kate is a fashion trend setter. That's what she does.

I really never noticed the pin before, but they did a pretty close, close up of it. It just seemed like the pin fit the character she plays.

TheDixieGirl

Postby TheDixieGirl » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:46 pm

I love Kate's hair. I'm getting my done just like it this weekend- and afterwards shopping for a snake pin >)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”