RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re: RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Postby mille » Thu May 02, 2013 10:15 am

Yes, Rafe Rocks! Loved the comeback answer, when Elvis was "trying" to make fun of Rafe, lol made Elvis' smile go a little thin. Lol :)

mille

Postby mille » Tue May 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Aww... Sonny and William even think Rafe's a great guy. Then William remarked about how pale his mother's face was. Samantha went into his hospital room rubbed his arm and told him many nice things about himself, while Elvis looked through the window. This is Amy Rafe Rocks, even when he's unconscious! :)

mille

Postby mille » Thu May 23, 2013 7:36 am

Rafe Rocks because he's in an induced coma, and he has Kate slapping Samantha and Samantha wanting to apologize to him. Without saying a word, he had these two spraying. Insults back and forth at each other. Yes, Rate Rocks big time!!!!!! :)

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Rafe Rocks! Y'all want to know why? He's been in a coma for awhile, he has Samantha and Kate at each other about him, and now he will have Samantha coming to his rescue :) That why he rocks big time!!!!

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Quote mille: Rafe Rocks! Y'all want to know why? He's been in a coma for awhile, he has Samantha and Kate at each other about him, and now he will have Samantha coming to his rescue :) That why he rocks big time!!!!

THANK YOU!! I am a BIG RAFE FAN (never LIKED E JERK, NEVER WILL)
:)

Hard hat

Postby Hard hat » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Quote CGabriel510:
Quote mille: Rafe Rocks! Y'all want to know why? He's been in a coma for awhile, he has Samantha and Kate at each other about him, and now he will have Samantha coming to his rescue :) That why he rocks big time!!!!

THANK YOU!! I am a BIG RAFE FAN (never LIKED E JERK, NEVER WILL)
:)

Whether they get back together or not Atleast she knows she owes him a lot.They were together for almost 3years and I'm sure she cares after all
she hurt him in more ways then he hurt her.Even I would like to see him with someone new and more faithful.

mille

Postby mille » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Young Mr. Handsome is awake! A special bonding moment between brother and sister! :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”