RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sunnydaz

Re: RAFE ROCKS!

Postby Sunnydaz » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Quote DOOL.Rox:
Quote Sunnydaz: While i cook dinner i'm going to think of all the reasons i think RAFE ROCKS.......bbl 3)

tootles ;)

Make it a very sexy dinner, ok? ;) lol Sorry, couldnt resist.

LOL @ FoxyRoxy ~ trust me it wasnt even close.

Rafe is so cute *)

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:49 pm

I just loved it when Rafe told Sami at the pub he was leaving so she could spend some time with her kids and put them to bed...although they were already sleep...just goes to show you how thoughtful Rafe is...he's a sweetheart! :))

DOOL.Rox

Postby DOOL.Rox » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote DOOL.Rox:
Quote Sunnydaz: While i cook dinner i'm going to think of all the reasons i think RAFE ROCKS.......bbl 3)

tootles ;)

Make it a very sexy dinner, ok? ;) lol Sorry, couldnt resist.

LOL @ FoxyRoxy ~ trust me it wasnt even close.

Rafe is so cute *)

LOL :D

oh, forgot to add: I love your avi Sunny!

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:09 pm

If you think Rafe rocks today, just wait til you see tomorrow's show!!! Then you can all add about another 100 ways RAFE ROCKS!!

SEXY, SWEET, SULTRY, AND, SUPER!!!

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Rafe Rocks because he has solved all his cases

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 pm

RAFE ROCKS because he does things because it is the right thing to do, not to get anything out of it for himself.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Quote magicsteacher: RAFE ROCKS because he does things because it is the right thing to do, not to get anything out of it for himself.

He deserve a metal. Or at least a good romp around the bedroom with his girlfriend ;)

Rotkopf64

Postby Rotkopf64 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:27 am

Quote DaysLover09: Rafe rocks 100%. Since he has been on the show, I have become so addictive. Something about the man that makes me go mmmmmmmm. He puts a new look on DAYS. I hope he stays on for a very long time to come.

GO RAFE! YOU ROCK MY WORLD!

ITA with you!SEXY RAFE ROCKS!!!I too was a loyal Days watcher but when Galen/Rafe came on I was HOOKED Permanently! I am so addicted! Your right there is most certainly something about this MAN! I hope RAFE CONTINUES TO ROCK OUR WORLD!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

Rotkopf64

Postby Rotkopf64 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:29 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote DOOL1965: He makes me want to watch DAYS again! Rafe is

Calm, cool, and collected like Paul Newman
A rebel like James Dean
An officer and a gentleman like Richard Gere
A lover and friend like Cary Grant
Family man like Stephen Collins

All rolled up in a very handsome package! Girls it doesn’t get any better then this!

RAFE ROCKS!

Love your post DOOL :)

Oh and how does it go? Whether you love him or hate him he sure stirs up controversy. At the current moment there's 4 threads in his honor just on the first page. Please keep up the chatter :)

Did i already say he's HOT? *)

Yes Sunny he is HOT!!!! *) *)

Rotkopf64

Postby Rotkopf64 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:31 am

Quote scarlett1939: Rafe is one of the best things that has happened to DAYS!!!
Besides being drop dead gorgeous (a few years back he made People Magazine's List of 100 Most Beautiful Celebrities), he is loving, generous, kind, did I also mention world-class good-looking, calm man. No hissy fit temper tantrums and shreiking at the top of his voice for him!!! He acts like an adult. Not an evil, vindictive, cruel bone in his body. DAYS needed a good guy with a good heart and that's our Rafe!! I can't imagine there's a woman in this world who wouldn't feel fortunate having a man in her life who would raise heaven and earth to see that justice was done for her and her child. What a hero. Sami is a lucky woman!! Sure hope she keeps remembering that!

And by the way, he is a terrific actor and is wonderful in his scenes with Allison Sweeney. I've read in several places that in real life they're friends and together with their spouses and kids hang out.

Loved him as Luis on Passions and love him even more on DAYS.

SAFE FOREVER!!

You are right Galen is a terrific actor and the chemistry with Ali is HOT! I love how they are good friends and hang out together with their families. :)) :))

Return to “Days of Our Lives”