Kate needs to get a life!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Voodoo Cat

Kate needs to get a life!

Postby Voodoo Cat » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:47 pm

I am so sick of hearing Kate whine about Sami! That woman has nothing better to do with her time. How many more times are her and Lucus going to have the same conversation? I'm to the point of just wanting to fast forward through those scenes. And it's all out of jealousy. You can't tell me it's because she's concerned about Lucus getting hurt...

Darling89Formula

Re: Kate needs to get a life!

Postby Darling89Formula » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:40 pm

Quote Voodoo Cat: I am so sick of hearing Kate whine about Sami! That woman has nothing better to do with her time. How many more times are her and Lucus going to have the same conversation? I'm to the point of just wanting to fast forward through those scenes. And it's all out of jealousy. You can't tell me it's because she's concerned about Lucus getting hurt...

ITA! Kate has major issues. She's in serious need of a life.

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:06 pm

Kate is looking out for her son. She always do this in her kids life. She will do anything to keep them from getting hurt. I will do the same for my kids if I know someone they are involved with is known for their bad deeds not good. Kate is just being Kate and I love her role for that. :)

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Quote AllieB: Kate is looking out for her son. She always do this in her kids life. She will do anything to keep them from getting hurt. I will do the same for my kids if I know someone they are involved with is known for their bad deeds not good. Kate is just being Kate and I love her role for that. :)

I love Kates character I never want her to change

WILDANGEL8

Postby WILDANGEL8 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:54 pm

YOU ARE SO RIGHT KATE NEEDS A LIFE. SHE'S NO RULE MODEL FOR HER KIDS.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”