So happy Carrie got hers.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!

So happy Carrie got hers.

Postby 4evaDrake » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:04 pm

Am I the only one that was so happy to see goody twoshoes Carrie get blasted by Lucas and then Sami. Was so nice to see someone else get yelled out besides Sami.

Re: So happy Carrie got hers.

Postby smilez55 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:30 pm

I'm happy also. Carrie deserve every thing Lucas and Sami told her. Could she no Austin think of anyone but them self? Lucas just found out his son is kidnap and now on top of all that his "perfect" wife is cheating on him. I am so sorry Lucas was hurt in all this but he did not belong with Carrie and, knowing her record, should know that Carrie cannot be trusted as a wife. She and Austin belong together.

Postby soapfan30 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:15 pm

I'm happy that Carrie got put in her place too. It was great to see Carrie finally get a piece of what happens to Sami. Carrie always comes off like the good one. Well she found out the hard way that she's not the saint she thinks she is.

Postby cbrady » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:17 pm

Why to go Sami and Lucas for yelling at Carrie and Austin its about time Carrie gets taken off the petistool.

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:20 pm

I know that Same deserves the heat she gets, she asked for it however its about time that Carrie got what was coming to her, she may have never been on death row but she is FAR from being perfect!!!

Postby Blondie » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am

Mondays show was awesome!!!! :D Lucas and Sami blew me away, they gave carrie an Austin what they deserved. The show kept me on the edge of the seat, hope they keep up the great acting. 8) Not that it was ever bad ( Lucas & Sami )

Return to “Days of Our Lives”