Are Mary Beth Evans and Judy Evans related

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Gertrude

Are Mary Beth Evans and Judy Evans related

Postby Gertrude » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 am

Am I the only one that thinks that Mary Beth Evans(Kayla) and Judy Evans(Adrienne) look like sisters. They did a scene together just recently and I thought that they should have been cast as sisters because they look so alike. The two actresses also share the same last name.

Mrs.Blake16

Re: Are Mary Beth Evans and Judy Evans related

Postby Mrs.Blake16 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Yes they are sisters, I found it on IMDB a while back when I thought that the acress playing Adrienne was the same actress that was Mimi's mom Bonnie...and yes they are the same.

JB09

Postby JB09 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:50 pm

en.allexperts.com/q/Days-Lives-1157/Judy-Mary-Beth-Evans.htm

DAYZFANALWYS

Postby DAYZFANALWYS » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 am

No.. Judy Evans and Mary Beth Evans are not related... Here is the link to an interview asking the same question...

"Days" news. Here is a reply from Judi Evans from a Soap Opera Digest article in 1999:

Question: "When you were on Days, we thought there was a resemblance between you and Mary Beth Evans. Are you sisters or cousins?"

Judi Evans: "Not even close! Nothing! Everyone thought that, but no. Blond, blue-eyed girls from California, but that's it. As far as we know, no, we're not related. But
thanks because I think she's very beautiful,so to say we look alike or somewhat alike-- that makes me feel great, thanks!"
Source: 9/21/99 Soap Opera Digest Online

raylit

Postby raylit » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 pm

I checked IMDB on Mary Beth's page and it does not say they are sisters anywhere at all!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”