The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
PC_SALEM0106

Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Postby PC_SALEM0106 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 am

Just wanted to pop in and say I love drunk Nicole! AZ was hilarious yesterday.. :-)

chrismarie_mcc

Postby chrismarie_mcc » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Aww - Brady came to her rescue today! Love his facial expressions when she was trying to explain about the 2 Rafes!

Canadianprincess1984

Postby Canadianprincess1984 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:25 pm

I think Brady and Nicole are cute and balance one another perfectly- another couple I can root for!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Why are the writers playing games? Every time Brady and Nicole start getting close, the writers ruin it. We have endured sex crazed Arianna, childish baby Melanie, sexy hunk but mean EJ, annoying yet easy Taylor, and now a rumored new female character? Why won't the writers put Nicole and Brady together and stop all the nonsense. Brady doesn't need a new love interest. They have tried and each time it fails. Bricole has undeniable chemistry so put them together already.

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Quote Bricole: Why are the writers playing games? Every time Brady and Nicole start getting close, the writers ruin it. We have endured sex crazed Arianna, childish baby Melanie, sexy hunk but mean EJ, annoying yet easy Taylor, and now a rumored new female character? Why won't the writers put Nicole and Brady together and stop all the nonsense. Brady doesn't need a new love interest. They have tried and each time it fails. Bricole has undeniable chemistry so put them together already.

That the writers have repeatedly brought Nicole together with both EJ & Brady only to crap on it over & over is so ridiculous. In the long run, I prefer her with Brady but she is great on screen with both these men. Right now, Bricole is the only couple, other than like Bope I guess, that I really hope make their way to each other under the new writers.

KABO

Postby KABO » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Quote Nicole Fan:
Quote Bricole:
Quote presley cat:
Quote Bricole: Hi Nicole Fan. I still love Nicole and Brady. Just not posting much anymore. I have joined a couple of other sites, so I visit this one less often. FatherJohn has a great site with lots of familiar posters. He also provides accurate spoilers before the other sites. Hopefully, the new writers will give us "Bricole" soon and end all of the current Melanie silliness.

Bricole
I just searched through thirteen pages of different sites and couldn't find it. More info please...

Hi PC. If you activate the "email" option in your profile, I will send it to you. I don't think we are supposed to post links to other sites and I wouldn't want to break any rules.

Send to me too! Would love to hear FatherJohn's opinions on some of the activities going on DOOL right now...miss him ;(

I miss him too. LOL, I've never been part of a harem before! Plus I just miss him and his comments in general. Does anyone know whether he will be allowed to come back at some point?

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 am

Spoiler*****
*****+*
Taylor kisses Brady and Nicole whoops Taylor's butt. Way to go Nicole!!!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 am

Quote KABO:
Quote Nicole Fan:
Quote Bricole:
Quote presley cat:
Quote Bricole: Hi Nicole Fan. I still love Nicole and Brady. Just not posting much anymore. I have joined a couple of other sites, so I visit this one less often. FatherJohn has a great site with lots of familiar posters. He also provides accurate spoilers before the other sites. Hopefully, the new writers will give us "Bricole" soon and end all of the current Melanie silliness.

Bricole
I just searched through thirteen pages of different sites and couldn't find it. More info please...

Hi PC. If you activate the "email" option in your profile, I will send it to you. I don't think we are supposed to post links to other sites and I wouldn't want to break any rules.

Send to me too! Would love to hear FatherJohn's opinions on some of the activities going on DOOL right now...miss him ;(

I miss him too. LOL, I've never been part of a harem before! Plus I just miss him and his comments in general. Does anyone know whether he will be allowed to come back at some point?

Hi Kabo. I will give him your message. I doubt he's coming back.

KABO

Postby KABO » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Quote Bricole: Spoiler*****
*****+*
Taylor kisses Brady and Nicole whoops Taylor's butt. Way to go Nicole!!!

Ick! I hope Brady has some seriously effective mouth wash! It'd be sad if he got cooties! >)

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh boy, I had to search back for this Post seven pages WUWT? LOL

Any ways...Nicole and Brady together this week were awesome!! They really grooved and flowed together,not one "fight" She is listening to what he says without getting anymore involved than she needs too! Good for Nicole!!....Brady is starting to look at her the way he used to,he can't help it,...Brady still loves Nicole deep down...But you know what they say,"You can't keep a good man down!" I hope she has cool him down In a wonderfully passionate,sexy shower scene! And soon! LOL

Return to “Days of Our Lives”