The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Nicole Fan

Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Postby Nicole Fan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Quote Bricole: NicoleFan, I LOVE your new avi. Mama rosa, my heels are clicking. :)

Thanks! :D I thought it captured the spirit of BRICOLE pretty nicely ;)

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Where's my BRIOLE peeps at?

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

I think that once Nicole leaves the hospital she will be heading over to thank Brady for what he did,although he doesn't know all of it yet! But when he does OMG! If Elvis ever remembers who beat him, I would be worried to cross him twice,never mind be semi responsible for Nicole's Moms death,besides Ari...friend to friend,...Heading in the right direction..

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Quote mama rosa: I think that once Nicole leaves the hospital she will be heading over to thank Brady for what he did,although he doesn't know all of it yet! But when he does OMG! If Elvis ever remembers who beat him, I would be worried to cross him twice,never mind be semi responsible for Nicole's Moms death,besides Ari...friend to friend,...Heading in the right direction..

Don't get me wrong, I am not an EJ hater. I actually love the character. However I am sooooo ready for EJ to get some pay back for everything he has put the people in Salem through. I would LOVE for Nicole and Brady to be the ones to hand over his punishment >)

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:17 pm

I love watching these two together. We will get more Bricole today and I can't wait!!! I don't know why the writers waste screen time with Melanie. After seeing Brady with a grown sexy woman like Nicole, the scenes with Melanie should all be deleted. Melanie looks like she should be Bricole's daughter. It is so sad, that two just don't compare. Send the little girl home to play with her dolls and give us more Bricole.

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Quote Bricole: I love watching these two together. We will get more Bricole today and I can't wait!!! I don't know why the writers waste screen time with Melanie. After seeing Brady with a grown sexy woman like Nicole, the scenes with Melanie should all be deleted. Melanie looks like she should be Bricole's daughter. It is so sad, that two just don't compare. Send the little girl home to play with her dolls and give us more Bricole.

Amen sister!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Quote Nicole Fan:
Quote mama rosa: I think that once Nicole leaves the hospital she will be heading over to thank Brady for what he did,although he doesn't know all of it yet! But when he does OMG! If Elvis ever remembers who beat him, I would be worried to cross him twice,never mind be semi responsible for Nicole's Moms death,besides Ari...friend to friend,...Heading in the right direction..

Don't get me wrong, I am not an EJ hater. I actually love the character. However I am sooooo ready for EJ to get some pay back for everything he has put the people in Salem through. I would LOVE for Nicole and Brady to be the ones to hand over his punishment >)

Nicolefan, I can't believe that I missed this post. This time you were in my head. :)

PC_SALEM0106

Postby PC_SALEM0106 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:45 am

Best line of Friday's ep: Brady: "Wish I had been Sober I would have killed him"
Nicole: "Live and Learn" :-)

Brady looked hot yesterday, had to say that. :D

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Quote PC_SALEM0106: Best line of Friday's ep: Brady: "Wish I had been Sober I would have killed him"
Nicole: "Live and Learn" :-)

Brady looked hot yesterday, had to say that. :D

Missed Friday's episode so thanks for the re-cap! Love me some Brady/Nicole banter!!

P.S. Brady always looks HOT!!!

PC_SALEM0106

Postby PC_SALEM0106 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:58 am

I wish I could've been that blue towel yesterday.. *) :D

One quick Nicole point: Has Nicole ever cooperated with the PD before? :-)
I think that was the first time.. I was suprised she turned the evidence over so fast.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”