The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
presley cat

Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Postby presley cat » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm

This pairing is one of the few bright spots in this dragged out, overblown mess of a soap. I'm really liking the new found honesty they are developing in their relationship.

Brady finally has a bit of "bad-boy" hotness, not too much, just enough. My theory is the Sampson thing. Since he started growing his hair his character is getting stronger. Now somone needs to keep Delilah, I mean Nicole away from the scissors.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 pm

I am still holding on to hope that my favorite couple will find their way back to each other.

DOOL.Rox

Postby DOOL.Rox » Sun May 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Quote Bricole: I am still holding on to hope that my favorite couple will find their way back to each other.

I miss them!

boldbeautiful

Postby boldbeautiful » Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 am

I just love Nicole & Brady together. My avatar is of EJ at the wedding, looking at his 'forever love' (more like ons) Taylor. Brady treats Nicole right. I don't think they should have broken up. I miss them together too.

Doc04

Postby Doc04 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:27 pm

I love Brady and Nichole together. After all that they went through they finally got together and then Wam!! For someone that she has loved for so long, this just goes to show you how bad the writing really is; this is another story that makes no sense. I would like to see Brady help Nichole get away from the Dimera's and get back together. :))

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:36 pm

You can add me to the list I Love Brady and Nicole together!
Hated it when she went back to EJ for Sydney and is now in Love with Ej again. Yuck! I wanted her to get pregrant with Brady's baby at least before she went to live with Ej and they where still doing it in Ej living Room until Ej put an end to it but I was still hoping Nicole would get pregnant with a little Brady! I have always thought that Nicole fit in with the Kiriakis's and not the DiMeara's family. jmo.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Mon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm

So true. I know this sounds bad, but I loved watching them get drunk together. They are such a fun couple. Remember when Brady would try to rescue her from Victor back when she was Victor's wife and Victor kept her locked in the house. All of their history shouldn't be erased. They belong together. I would love for Brady to team up with Nicole to get revenge on EJ like they did with Viv. It could be awesome if written well.

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Mon May 02, 2011 2:55 pm

I have to confess that I was a BIG EJOLE supporter and still am for the most part just for the simple fact that they sizzle together ;) . But I also LOVE Brady & Nicole together. He is the man she deserves! He would never do to her what EJ is doing to her.

I have a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach that somehow Taylor is going to place herself in the middle of a BRICOLE reunion. Once she finds out that EJ & Nicole are staying together because of the goods Nicole has on EJ she is going to have to cry on someone's shoulder...I can't think of anyone else besides Brady that she would go running to.

GRRRRR...I hate Taylor! :0

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri May 13, 2011 12:16 am

Brady and Nicole were so wonderful today. I love these two and can't wait until they are reuinited. The only interesting part of the show lately. EJ and Nicole are hot too, but Brady is definitely her one true love and I believe that she will always be his one true love also.

Nicole Fan

Postby Nicole Fan » Fri May 13, 2011 3:05 am

Quote Bricole: Brady and Nicole were so wonderful today. I love these two and can't wait until they are reuinited. The only interesting part of the show lately. EJ and Nicole are hot too, but Brady is definitely her one true love and I believe that she will always be his one true love also.

Oh Bricole, you do know that Taylor is going to ruin any Brady/Nicole reunion, don't you?? Taylor is such a witch :0

Return to “Days of Our Lives”