The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
chrismarie_mcc

Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Postby chrismarie_mcc » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Finally caught up with last week's episodes- loved when Brady said he needed Nicole -such a sweet scene.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Quote chrismarie_mcc: Finally caught up with last week's episodes- loved when Brady said he needed Nicole -such a sweet scene.

Yes as of Fri. it looks like Brady and Nicole are going to start their affair again. The ONLY time I like Nicole is when she is involved with Brady or in scenes fighting with Victor.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm

I just can't believe Brady let Nicole walk again!!!What is the matter with him??This is their chance and he's saying I need time to think about it?!Brady you dumb as$!! If you loose her you have no one to blame but Brady!!That's right you blind doofus!! PSSST Brady stand a little closer to the living room door,..so when Love walks past you it might hit you in the head and knock some sense into you!!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Did they hook up offscreen? Yesterday they were kissing and today was the morning after. Unless I missed it, what is wrong with the writers? Why didn't they give us a shirtless Brady scene? Bricole is awesome together. I have been waiting months for fireworks and they edited all of it. What crap.

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Quote Bricole: Did they hook up offscreen? Yesterday they were kissing and today was the morning after. Unless I missed it, what is wrong with the writers? Why didn't they give us a shirtless Brady scene? Bricole is awesome together. I have been waiting months for fireworks and they edited all of it. What crap.

Uggg. I wonder how much the new writers have a hand in what's going on now. Nothing sounds super promising, especially a missed shirtless Brady scene / Bricole sex. I worry they think parading Caustin/Jarlena/Jack & Jenn around Horton square while Sami pretends to get a job will do the trick :~

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:39 pm

We finally got our shirtless Brady scene! Yaay!! Brady and Nicole are so hot together. I don't understand why the writers insist on messing things up.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Quote Bricole: We finally got our shirtless Brady scene! Yaay!! Brady and Nicole are so hot together. I don't understand why the writers insist on messing things up.
8) 8) 8) OMG this was all the way back on page 115! Now I took a break so I wasn't looking for it this whole time but we need to bookmark it somehow.

I enjoyed the stroll back looking for it. I liked page 32 and 42 there are some threads on those pages I want back.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:55 pm

It would be so great if Nicole's baby could be Brady's. When she found about the grief sex she went to see Brady they did the deed and she got pregnant. That is just what Brady needs the woman he loved and his baby on the way. would be great stuff. i know Nicole switched the names on the blood smaples but that does not mean Ian didnt. He managed to switch Ej and Stefanos

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Here you go "guys"! :) ...Here's your thread back! :D LOL

What if Nicole and Brady do finally get back together after jenifer goes after Daniel..then Chloe comes back and also goes for Brady!!FIREWORKS!!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Quote mama rosa: Here you go "guys"! :) ...Here's your thread back! :D LOL

What if Nicole and Brady do finally get back together after jenifer goes after Daniel..then Chloe comes back and also goes for Brady!!FIREWORKS!!

Hi mama rosa. I'm glad to see you posting! Thank you so much for finding the thread. I saw your other post. I am doing great. How are you?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”