The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Bricole

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Postby Bricole » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Who else wants Brady and Nicole together? I think he is boring with Arianna and this week his scenes with Nicole were awesome, especially the recycled Ejami "almost kiss". Although not very creative on the writer's part, but hey, they tried. Also, no character bashing, unless bashing Arianna (her character annoys me). Well, bash anyone you want, I love interesting feedback.

SarahisAGalenandJamesFan

Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Postby SarahisAGalenandJamesFan » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:19 pm

I love Bricole and hope they get together.

jasambaby

Postby jasambaby » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 am

I was sold on bricole from the moment Brady 2.0 came back from rehab..They seemed to have this instant connection and then watching their bond throughout her schemes it was obvious how much he loved her..I was positively giddy when he roughed up Baker defending her honor and then when he came to her in the Horton cabin it was apparent how big of sparks there were there. What I really like about bricole is that Nicole is generally not a very nice person..shes selfish, controlling, devious, and can be cruel when it comes to what is sacraficed in pursuit of her ultimate goal (and this is coming from a diehard nicole fan) BUT Brady is Nicole's conscience..He brings her alive and makes her feel..Brady makes Nicole WANT to be a better person and thats why i love them!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 am

Quote jasambaby: I was sold on bricole from the moment Brady 2.0 came back from rehab..They seemed to have this instant connection and then watching their bond throughout her schemes it was obvious how much he loved her..I was positively giddy when he roughed up Baker defending her honor and then when he came to her in the Horton cabin it was apparent how big of sparks there were there. What I really like about bricole is that Nicole is generally not a very nice person..shes selfish, controlling, devious, and can be cruel when it comes to what is sacraficed in pursuit of her ultimate goal (and this is coming from a diehard nicole fan) BUT Brady is Nicole's conscience..He brings her alive and makes her feel..Brady makes Nicole WANT to be a better person and thats why i love them!

I agree.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 pm

The Brady Nicole pairing is taking too long to happen. Who else would love to see a triangle with EJ again, except this time it is EJ who wants to break Nicole and Brady up?

boldbeautiful

Postby boldbeautiful » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 pm

EJ and Nicole don't work any more IMO. I do love Brady & Nicole together though. I sort of find Arianna shrewish and like Nicole's scheming better. Brady does soften Nicole up a little, into a nicer person. (But not too nice...she'd be unrecognizable! :~ )

SandraJ

Postby SandraJ » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:55 pm

I would hope at some point these two will get together. I tried to be open-minded about the Arianna/Brady pairing, but for me it was like getting anesthesia. Then, after Ari became so obsessed and insecure about Nicole, I really couldn't take her anymore. I'm definitely Team Bricole.

maria_sweet_girl

Postby maria_sweet_girl » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Quote jasambaby: I was sold on bricole from the moment Brady 2.0 came back from rehab..They seemed to have this instant connection and then watching their bond throughout her schemes it was obvious how much he loved her..I was positively giddy when he roughed up Baker defending her honor and then when he came to her in the Horton cabin it was apparent how big of sparks there were there. What I really like about bricole is that Nicole is generally not a very nice person..shes selfish, controlling, devious, and can be cruel when it comes to what is sacraficed in pursuit of her ultimate goal (and this is coming from a diehard nicole fan) BUT Brady is Nicole's conscience..He brings her alive and makes her feel..Brady makes Nicole WANT to be a better person and thats why i love them!

I couldnt agree more.........

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

IMO, today's show confirmed the chemistry that Brady and Nicole share. He seems so in love when he looks at Nicole, but seems to be bored talking to Arianna. Although his scenes with Arianna are pretty boring, so I can't blame him. Anyone else notice the sparks? I hope they hook up before he finds out about her scheming.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Quote Bricole: Who else wants Brady and Nicole together? I think he is boring with Arianna and this week his scenes with Nicole were awesome, especially the recycled Ejami "almost kiss". Although not very creative on the writer's part, but hey, they tried. Also, no character bashing, unless bashing Arianna (her character annoys me). Well, bash anyone you want, I love interesting feedback.

Well since we can bash anyone. I'll bash Nicole. Nicole has done everything she can to hurt Brady. Nicole loves Nicole.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”