Soap Polls

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
soapysherri42

Soap Polls

Postby soapysherri42 » Sun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm

I do not know if this means anything or not but, I was reading a soap magazine while waiting in line at the grocery store. The poll question was Who shoul Sami be with Rafe or EJ. Now I can not remember the exact numbers BUT the people voted for Sami to be with EJ over Rafe. I thought this news was worth sharing.

lvnsafe4ever

Re: Soap Polls

Postby lvnsafe4ever » Sun May 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Quote soapysherri42: I do not know if this means anything or not but, I was reading a soap magazine while waiting in line at the grocery store. The poll question was Who shoul Sami be with Rafe or EJ. Now I can not remember the exact numbers BUT the people voted for Sami to be with EJ over Rafe. I thought this news was worth sharing.

soapysherri42, could you tell me where I can go to vote. Want Sami to be with Rafe.

Greek Godess

Postby Greek Godess » Sun May 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Quote soapysherri42: I do not know if this means anything or not but, I was reading a soap magazine while waiting in line at the grocery store. The poll question was Who shoul Sami be with Rafe or EJ. Now I can not remember the exact numbers BUT the people voted for Sami to be with EJ over Rafe. I thought this news was worth sharing.

That is great to hear. I have to say it isn't a surprise to me. Safe don't really do it for me. Ej is the olny man at will ever get sami. Ejami are HOT!!!!

Big Ten

Postby Big Ten » Sun May 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Probably all of my 10 or 12 nieces depending on which way you count and friends. In a poll like that they always vote for EJ. And these young chickies really really dislike EJ. Nope these die hard Lucas and Lumi fans think Rafe is the reason Lucas was let go. And they are voting in anything so he will be gone. They are hoping this way they will bring Lucas back. I really don't know what to do with them.

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Sun May 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Quote Big Ten:

Probably all of my 20 or 23 nieces depending on which way you count and friends. In a poll like that they always vote for EJ. And these young chickies really really dislike EJ. Nope these die hard Lucas and Lumi fans think Rafe is the reason Lucas was let go. And they are voting in anything so he will be gone. They are hoping this way they will bring Lucas back. I really don't know what to do with them.

I`m a Lumi fan, and I haven`t voted in any poll one way or another. I would never vote for Ej over Rafe, why because I simply think when everything comes out in the wash Sami is going to say Rafe who? I can`t stand Rafe. That whole family needs gone asap. Yes, bring back Lucas, at least if there`s going to have to be a triangle, he would make it interesting. I don`t like the triangles. Too much sleeping around in them for me. Just have to say it has not been a vote from me. Because I have said at least Sami is interesting with Ej, boring with Rafe, but then Rafe is boring, what in the world keeps that woman awake when she is in the sack with him. Boring in everything he does, period. At least Ej is interesting. JMO.

Big Ten

Postby Big Ten » Sun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Crap.I can't remember how many nieces i have. In one count i count the nieces and great nieces. The next it is just the nieces. Maybe it is time to log off.

Big Ten

Postby Big Ten » Sun May 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Quote blindiedling:
Quote Big Ten:

Probably all of my 20 or 23 nieces depending on which way you count and friends. In a poll like that they always vote for EJ. And these young chickies really really dislike EJ. Nope these die hard Lucas and Lumi fans think Rafe is the reason Lucas was let go. And they are voting in anything so he will be gone. They are hoping this way they will bring Lucas back. I really don't know what to do with them.

I`m a Lumi fan, and I haven`t voted in any poll one way or another. I would never vote for Ej over Rafe, why because I simply think when everything comes out in the wash Sami is going to say Rafe who? I can`t stand Rafe. That whole family needs gone asap. Yes, bring back Lucas, at least if there`s going to have to be a triangle, he would make it interesting. I don`t like the triangles. Too much sleeping around in them for me. Just have to say it has not been a vote from me. Because I have said at least Sami is interesting with Ej, boring with Rafe, but then Rafe is boring, what in the world keeps that woman awake when she is in the sack with him. Boring in everything he does, period. At least Ej is interesting. JMO.

Ah blindieling my nieces have been in love with Lucas since he first arrive on the scene and you better believe nothing has changed that.

speechless

Postby speechless » Mon May 24, 2010 10:47 am

The magazine was SOW! And EJAMI won the poll! I didn't even vote but it's great news that my team won...LOL

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Mon May 24, 2010 2:35 pm

wasn't that the poll that had a #3 choice? jmo but had it just been 2 I think it would've turned out differently.

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Mon May 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Not surprised EJAMI won! WOOT WOOT YEA EJAMI.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”