just a baby thought

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Lann

just a baby thought

Postby Lann » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:24 pm

Knowing and watching days for as long as I have, I wonder if Willow will loose her baby, and being so desperate to be a part of the Bradys, if she does not kidnapp Sami's baby. Maybe they will write Willow having her baby out of the hospital and dying, or being a stillborn, and she in a desperate attempt, kidnapps Sami's. And when it is found out that there is a chance that the kid could be Sami's, blood is drawn and viola....it belongs to Sami and EJ. 8)
Or maybe I am hoping, due to a lack of a better story line and being so bored by watching right now that I am just dreaming up my own storylines....hahahahahahah :D

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Re: just a baby thought

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:38 pm

Quote Lann: Knowing and watching days for as long as I have, I wonder if Willow will loose her baby, and being so desperate to be a part of the Bradys, if she does not kidnapp Sami's baby. Maybe they will write Willow having her baby out of the hospital and dying, or being a stillborn, and she in a desperate attempt, kidnapps Sami's. And when it is found out that there is a chance that the kid could be Sami's, blood is drawn and viola....it belongs to Sami and EJ. 8)
Or maybe I am hoping, due to a lack of a better story line and being so bored by watching right now that I am just dreaming up my own storylines....hahahahahahah :D

hahaha it does sound possible

mrsgater73

Re: just a baby thought

Postby mrsgater73 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:50 pm

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
Quote Lann: Knowing and watching days for as long as I have, I wonder if Willow will loose her baby, and being so desperate to be a part of the Bradys, if she does not kidnapp Sami's baby. Maybe they will write Willow having her baby out of the hospital and dying, or being a stillborn, and she in a desperate attempt, kidnapps Sami's. And when it is found out that there is a chance that the kid could be Sami's, blood is drawn and viola....it belongs to Sami and EJ. 8)

hahaha it does sound possible
WOW, your good! LOL. You need to be DOOL's newest writer. Im sure your just flooded with ideas. We all cant help our self's. :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”