Melanie should tell Nathan!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
One Life to Live Fan18

Melanie should tell Nathan!

Postby One Life to Live Fan18 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:12 pm

I think Melanie should say something to Nathan about Stephanie not taking her birth control pills. It is wrong what Stephanie is trying to do. No one should ever try to trap someone into a relationship forever. It's plain wrong! I cannot stand Stephanie these days all! I use to love her but she has been so whiny, annoying, and been making bad choices! Melanie should just tell Nathan! Who cares what Stephanie says.

Lacey Micah

Re: Melanie should tell Nathan!

Postby Lacey Micah » Sun May 23, 2010 2:41 am

Quote One Life to Live Fan: I think Melanie should say something to Nathan about Stephanie not taking her birth control pills. It is wrong what Stephanie is trying to do. No one should ever try to trap someone into a relationship forever. It's plain wrong! I cannot stand Stephanie these days all! I use to love her but she has been so whiny, annoying, and been making bad choices! Melanie should just tell Nathan! Who cares what Stephanie says.

on a normal day i'd just stuff a sock on melanies mouth but being tricked into getting a girl pregnant, that would definatly get ugly and be a deal breaker.

say NY

Postby say NY » Sun May 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Quote One Life to Live Fan: I think Melanie should say something to Nathan about Stephanie not taking her birth control pills. It is wrong what Stephanie is trying to do. No one should ever try to trap someone into a relationship forever. It's plain wrong! I cannot stand Stephanie these days all! I use to love her but she has been so whiny, annoying, and been making bad choices! Melanie should just tell Nathan! Who cares what Stephanie says.

I agree just say it, the story has to go on and that's a good way to keep us watching LOL :D

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Sun May 23, 2010 1:57 pm

It may be wrong to trick a man into marriage, but it is done. I recently went to my cousin's wedding(very religious family) and Sarah was a few months pregnant (and of course still in a white wedding gown). Just as an aside, believe it or not, the groom fainted at the alter!) This really was a "shotgun" wedding. ~)

northern.star

Postby northern.star » Sun May 23, 2010 4:47 pm

I know that if Stephanie were to get pregnant, Nathan would stay regardless of how he REALLY feels because that's the kind of stand up guy he is, and I understand that this is only a show, but I can't beleive that in this day in age, there are still women out there who beleive that a man will stay if she has his baby. And IF he did, they can't ignore the feeling that he would rather be with someone else and that his feelings for her are not as strong as they should be in a loving relationship...but that's just my opinion.

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Normally I would agree that Nathan should be told by someone about Stephanie's deceit. It's not fair to him and to any baby which "may" be conceived. In this case, I just don't care.

debster11

Postby debster11 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:17 am

Quote say NY:

I agree just say it, the story has to go on and that's a good way to keep us watching LOL :D

I think Stephanie and Nathan are about as exciting as watching paint dry. I agree that Mel should tell Nathan just to put a little interesting twist in this yawner of a storyline.

LadyDi50

Postby LadyDi50 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:27 am

I think Nathan has a right to know. Perhaps Melanie could send him an anonomous email that alludes to the fact that Stephanie is trying to trap him. Melanie is smart like that with computers, so could tell him and no one would be the wiser. Stephanie would blame Melanie but could never prove it...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”