This is so funny

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
soapysherri42

This is so funny

Postby soapysherri42 » Sat May 22, 2010 6:51 pm

I think this is so funny Stefano is blackmailing EJ becaues He knows what EJ did, Now Nicole is supposed to find out and blackmale both Stefano and EJ. LOL. I just don't5 see Anyone blackmailing Stefano for anything. I just wish this whole Sydneykidnapping would go away. This is also funny, Rafe is determined to find the kidnapper. Rafe Can't find His way out of a brown paper bag. You would think this child was his by the way he is acting. Rafe Needs to just go far away from Salem as he can get and stay GONE.

Lacey Micah

Re: This is so funny

Postby Lacey Micah » Sun May 23, 2010 4:18 am

Nicole blackmailing Stephano and EJ? LOLZ They can put a hit out on her in 10 seconds flat.

Rafe really should've twisted Anna's arm to get the truth.
But in truth Rafe can't hide her from the Dimeras.
Knowing that, I wouldn't have told Rafe myself.

one would have to rewrite history if they think they can can get away with those things with the Dimeras, duh.

bghwme

Re: This is so funny

Postby bghwme » Sun May 23, 2010 6:17 am

I wish they had let it be Will who found out the truth. Then, we could have had him hightailing it out of that mansion and taking his little brothers and sisters with him..and going back to rescue his mom.

As for Rafe, I think the whole point is that the DiMeras are supposedly not going to "get away" with everything anymore 'cause he don't quit til he gets at the truth.

Somehow, I see Rafe and EJ teaming up somewhere down the line to save EJ's family or something...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”