Things to look forward to

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jen821

Things to look forward to

Postby Jen821 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:29 am

Wouldn't it be great if Ej ended up being Shanes Son. That would be an Excellent Twist. Sami has always said Ej isn't like Stefano deep down and that would prove it. Love this!! :D

Also Love Stefano wanting to make Will his new apprentice/Pawn like he did to John Black, this is also good, Love it!!

Dakota 4762

Re: Things to look forward to

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:37 am

I have got to think about this one... It wouldn't work because Kimberly is a Brady and then EJ and Sami would be cousins....unless it was a child by Shane and.......whoever.

I can't say that I agree with the title...Things to look forward to. I like EJ having some bad boy qualities and the last thing I want is for him to go too much in the opposite direction. JS plays EJ really well as conflicted.

Not sure what to think about Stefano and Will. Kate would certainly add her two cents if this were to happen.

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 am

I was reading some of the spoilers, and noticed that Theo is going to be back on the show in a short while, and I can not help but wonder if perhaps due to the timing of the visit, perhaps he will assist Johnny remember that Sidney had not gone any where, but was right here with EJ all the time.

Those two little fellas were the ones that discussed it in an earlier episode, and Johnny had told Theo then that "His Daddy told him that if anyone says anything to him about how sad it was that Sydney was gone, just remember that she has been right here with her daddy all the time."

If he says any of this when he returns, it will help give away some truths.

They always seem to have reasons for him to visit anyway, andy perhaps it will be very important to have him visit at this time.....

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Sat May 22, 2010 9:47 am

Quote Dakota 4762: I have got to think about this one... It wouldn't work because Kimberly is a Brady and then EJ and Sami would be cousins....unless it was a child by Shane and.......whoever.

I can't say that I agree with the title...Things to look forward to. I like EJ having some bad boy qualities and the last thing I want is for him to go too much in the opposite direction. JS plays EJ really well as conflicted.

Not sure what to think about Stefano and Will. Kate would certainly add her two cents if this were to happen.

It would be just our luck, the mother would be the Nanny, and we all know how Pam Dressher sounds and how much she talks, They might grow up to be just like her. LOL.. Just kidding, as I liked her, just not her voice, and Nanny was his other show, and he did have twins on that show...

If we thought Caliopee was hard to listen to, so would be Pam Dressher....

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 am

The nanny....That was funny as h*ll. :D

I would rather NOT picture that.

Damn, now I've got Fran D. in her funny voice, telling Sami..."I'm EJ's moth-er. :D

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 am

Quote Jen821: Wouldn't it be great if Ej ended up being Shanes Son. That would be an Excellent Twist. Sami has always said Ej isn't like Stefano deep down and that would prove it. Love this!! :D

Also Love Stefano wanting to make Will his new apprentice/Pawn like he did to John Black, this is also good, Love it!!

I always hoped that EJ would turn out to be either Shane (not Kimberley) or John's son, but the writers aren't creative enough to think of anything as interesting as that, everyone has to be related to Stephano.

As far as Theo returning I think he is returning to be involved with Ciara and the Hope storyline. I don't think it has anything to do with Johnnie and the kidnapping.

Cettame

Postby Cettame » Sat May 22, 2010 10:39 am

Quote Jen821: Wouldn't it be great if Ej ended up being Shanes Son. That would be an Excellent Twist. Sami has always said Ej isn't like Stefano deep down and that would prove it. Love this!! :D

I kind of love this idea. I really like the whole Dimera/Brady forbidden love...but if they made EJ really be Shane's son (not Kimberly's--it could come out that Shane had an affair while on assignment in England, and the woman never told him and ended up giving the baby away to Stefano) it would actually give EJ a s/l that doesn't involve Sami. Obviously I love my Ejami, but just think of the stories that could come from this. EJ would have to deal with getting to know a new father/ He might be conflicted from his old loyalties to Stefano/ How would Stefano respond-would he retaliate against Shane?/ EJs own internal struggle with his good v bad side. And of course...one major obstacle between EJ and Sami would be removed!

I heard this theory before---is this something that is possibly in development, or is this just a case of the fans being more creative than the writers?

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Sat May 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Jana is sporting a new "do" and its obvious she has outgrown Kevin,. so I look forward to a hot new guy for Jana. Will it be Ryder?

I heart U

Postby I heart U » Sat May 22, 2010 5:30 pm

YES I've wanted EJ to be Johns son, BUT then when I heard about Shane I was like that would be GREAT!!!! GREAT I tell you. and not with Kimberly. Are they divorced? I can't remember. AND maybe that's the twist we've all been sitting here waiting for. There just has to be more.

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Sat May 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Quote Days_pretender:
Quote Dakota 4762: I have got to think about this one... It wouldn't work because Kimberly is a Brady and then EJ and Sami would be cousins....unless it was a child by Shane and.......whoever.

It would be just our luck, the mother would be the Nanny, and we all know how Pam Dressher sounds and how much she talks, They might grow up to be just like her. LOL.. Just kidding, as I liked her, just not her voice, and Nanny was his other show, and he did have twins on that show...

If we thought Caliopee was hard to listen to, so would be Pam Dressher....

Oh, the show Nanny, where is my ear plugs. That show is responsible for me to start watching the Game show. I like to watch Nike at Nite, and Tvland, and when that show came on with all it`s stupid marathons, had to find something else to watch. I hate that show. And her voice, is like taking a piece of sandpaper over my last nerve. Hate it. Thank God for the remote, and my guide button to know when it is on. Why do they bring back worthless shows, and keep them on way too long. Oh, I know to get on that last nerve. LOL.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”