I can't wait for Ej and Arianna to happen...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
loving it

Re: I can't wait for Ej and Arianna to happen...

Postby loving it » Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Quote azell: Why can't she get drunk, cry in her beer and swear off men like everyone else. She works at the pub so she should be able to get a discount. If not not I'll pay for the first round. Ugh damn lazy writers do i have to think of everthing.

LOL out loud. I never thought i would be one to say this because i would never want anyone to loose their job but i say get rid of her and bring back Lucas. Days is missing a great opportunity here. Imagine Sami caught in the cross fires between not men this time but her children.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat May 22, 2010 7:59 am

EJAMI all the way. Ari with Brady.

Greek Godess

Postby Greek Godess » Sat May 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Ej is too exciting for Ari, he would get bored of her. Ej need someone who can keep up with him like sami. The few scenes between Ejanna, Ej didn't seem that interested in Ari, just seemed like he was treating her a a friend and nothing more. The only thing I can see Ej using Ari for is boredom. Physically yes they would be lovely, but I just do not like ari at all, or the Hernandez family all together. They haven't been on the show that long, and they have been involved in every major s/l.

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Sat May 22, 2010 7:12 pm

I would actually enjoy EJ finally experiencing what love should be, not something forced and manipulated. I want him to actually fall in love, because he really does choose it not because of obsession. Thats why Im so exited about this. I hope Ari is that person, that once he has Ari's love he will be smart enough to consider real love not just supposed heat, just like in real life who judges there life decisions on 5 minutes of fun, sorry it gets old fast. EJ and Ari all the way baby!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”