Spoiler Alert* Ejamis won't like this

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
speechless

Re: Spoiler Alert* Ejamis won't like this

Postby speechless » Fri May 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Quote Cettame:
Quote speechless: I really don't think too much of any of this as there is way too much "industry" buzz surrounding EJ and Samantha these days.....

Since James Scott was nominated for an Emmy and he's been very vocal about wanting Sami and EJ to finally have a serious romantic relationship, I'm hoping that the writers and producers are taking all that into consideration.

Speechless-was this the industry buzz you were referring to, or is there something else?

No but you make a great point. The industry buzz I refer to is the SOD writer or is it editor that was infamously a LUMI who has totally turned into EJAMI! No one thought it could happen but she is loving the EJ and Sami scenes. Plus there are a number of industry writers who are screaming from the roof tops about the chemistry of JS and AS even writers who liked Safe are enjoying the scenes! There is no worry about who the real supercouple of Days will be ;)

Lastly I keep reading about the ratings being low...the ratings are the same the show remains number three so please show where the ratings are low and I don't mean this site as they are way behind on the ratings. Thanks in advance....

junebug47

Postby junebug47 » Sat May 22, 2010 12:29 am

I want EJ and Arianna together. Sammi and EJ make me physicaly sick when they are together...!!

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Sat May 22, 2010 2:15 am

I want the boring Horenedez family gone asap, I can`t stand any of these characters. Worst mistake, in my opinion that Day`s has ever made. They add nothing to the show. JMO.

Cettame

Postby Cettame » Sat May 22, 2010 2:32 am

Quote speechless:
Quote Cettame:
Quote speechless: I really don't think too much of any of this as there is way too much "industry" buzz surrounding EJ and Samantha these days.....

Since James Scott was nominated for an Emmy and he's been very vocal about wanting Sami and EJ to finally have a serious romantic relationship, I'm hoping that the writers and producers are taking all that into consideration.

Speechless-was this the industry buzz you were referring to, or is there something else?

No but you make a great point. The industry buzz I refer to is the SOD writer or is it editor that was infamously a LUMI who has totally turned into EJAMI! No one thought it could happen but she is loving the EJ and Sami scenes. Plus there are a number of industry writers who are screaming from the roof tops about the chemistry of JS and AS even writers who liked Safe are enjoying the scenes! There is no worry about who the real supercouple of Days will be ;)

Lastly I keep reading about the ratings being low...the ratings are the same the show remains number three so please show where the ratings are low and I don't mean this site as they are way behind on the ratings. Thanks in advance....

That's great to hear! When I heard some of the summer spoilers, I was really feeling the angst of Ejami--but now after hearing news like this, I'm being encouraged again. And especially after scenes like today--JS and AS have been AMAZING together.

Yeah-I've reading from other posters that the ratings are low (and of course it's EJs fault- apparently the Dimera's own the Nielsen ratings company) but I looked and all the shows ratings are low right now. You're right, we're tied for third, the show that's in 2nd is only barely ahead, and then there's B&B, which is always way ahead-but even their ratings have declined from previous years. While the writing does have a lot to do with it, I just think that the audience is shrinking. Eeeck--I think I'm taking this to a new thread: Spoiler Alert* Soapies won't like this...

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat May 22, 2010 7:39 am

Quote Nana E n: Actualy this is a good thing for ejami, Sami's jealousy will make her to realize that she is really in love with him and will go after him this time for real .

I hope you are right! It's the same old story gives us EJAMI than take it away.

ejamitoronto

Postby ejamitoronto » Sat May 22, 2010 8:07 am

I keep reading that DOOL rating is low and this being blamed on EJAMI - I think that there are a number of reasons that the ratings are low - especially right now that the rest of the storylines are not that interesting. The only reason I watch now is for EJAMI and the Viv/Victor/Maggie storyline. When the ratings were higher as some claimed it was not because of SAFE it was because of the storylines i.e Baby Grace; Sydnapping etc. these involved EJ and Sami so to blame the ratings on EJAMI being together is ridiculous.

I am hoping the writers gave EJAMI a blissful period and once make them a real couple and not test EJ with someone else so quickly...some have been waiting for four years to see these two as a couple.

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:14 am

Quote say NY:
Quote Bryceson: I think most Ejami's new this was coming months ago....It won't last, it's just more EJAMI angst and a good way for EJ to ruffle Brady and Rafe's feathers LOL :-)

ITA with you! ;) :D

Yada..Yada..Yada.... 3)

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:15 am

Quote presley cat:
Quote Nana E n: Actualy this is a good thing for ejami, Sami's jealousy will make her to realize that she is really in love with him and will go after him this time for real .

I hope so Nana because the idea of waiting around much longer for this romance to really catch fire is making me very angry.... :0

How long can you watch the pot simmer?

Hey PC:

I can recommend some really hot romance novels to keep you going for awhile...and I do mean HOT!!!! *) ;)

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:40 am

Quote loving it: The road to Ejami has many obstacles. So far we have cleared them all. That EJ he has got to be the hardest working man on Days'.

Considering he hasn't gotten any in awhile, he would be the hardest man on Day's. *) ;)

I can;t seem to stop my mind from going in the gutter.) ;)

Cettame

Postby Cettame » Sat May 22, 2010 10:23 am

Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote loving it: The road to Ejami has many obstacles. So far we have cleared them all. That EJ he has got to be the hardest working man on Days'.

Considering he hasn't gotten any in awhile, he would be the hardest man on Day's. *) ;)

I can;t seem to stop my mind from going in the gutter.) ;)

Tough to believe, but you're right. What a waste!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”