Can somebody help me with a Chloe/Mel question?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Amy

Can somebody help me with a Chloe/Mel question?

Postby Amy » Fri May 21, 2010 11:40 am

I missed a few episodes of the show when things were really busy, but I read the recaps. Do you guys know if I missed out on a time when Chloe showed Melanie that she didn't like her? Was there ever a look that Chloe gave Mel or any instance you can think of?

I'm almost finished my weekly blog but can't seem to think of a time when this happened. If it did and I missed it, I'd be wasting time ranting about it! LOL

Thanks!

Amy

Re: Can somebody help me with a Chloe/Mel question?

Postby Amy » Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 am

Oops I forgot that my post is showing up as Amy. This is Chrissi!! LOL

I'm having technical issues with my own account so borrowed hers.

Thanks!!

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Fri May 21, 2010 11:57 am

Quote Amy Mistretta: I missed a few episodes of the show when things were really busy, but I read the recaps. Do you guys know if I missed out on a time when Chloe showed Melanie that she didn't like her? Was there ever a look that Chloe gave Mel or any instance you can think of?

I'm almost finished my weekly blog but can't seem to think of a time when this happened. If it did and I missed it, I'd be wasting time ranting about it! LOL

Thanks!

After due consideration and thought, I think it is because posession is all precent in soaps, and Mel found Daddy and Daddy has Chloe, and I think it is just a matter of showing her authority, "You be careful around my Dad, I am watching you," type thing. The truth is Chloe is acting Stupid since she opened her door to Philip, and the rest of her too. Chloe on the other hand is just plain guilty acting... Hope this helps..

Amy

Postby Amy » Fri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi! Yes, that does help. Thanks. :) That's how I perceived it, too!!

I'll close the thread since I am ready to post. You guys won't see it til 2pm though. :) After the show airs!

Chrissi

Return to “Days of Our Lives”