CARLY IS WHAT!!!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Days_pretender

Re: CARLY IS WHAT!!!!!!

Postby Days_pretender » Fri May 21, 2010 8:17 am

Quote Beckydays: What I don't understand is I thought that house actually belong to Hope. and when they (BO and HOPE) married they moved in it. So how is it that Bo and Carly are there and not Hope and Searia.

I have just one thought on this subject:... Hope moved out and took Ciara with her, leaving Bo there. It was right about Christmas time, cause she came back for the Christmas celebration at that house this year, and then she was gone when Justin came and helped her with the heavy (empty) cartons, and she picked up a few things and turned and said good bye, and left. THEN Carley came into his life AGAIN.

I am sure if it ever gets down to the legal end of things, and divorce is applied for, then the ownership of the house will be figured out by the courts...

LuvBoHope

Re: CARLY IS WHAT!!!!!!

Postby LuvBoHope » Fri May 21, 2010 10:54 am

Quote Days_pretender:
Quote Beckydays: What I don't understand is I thought that house actually belong to Hope. and when they (BO and HOPE) married they moved in it. So how is it that Bo and Carly are there and not Hope and Searia.

I have just one thought on this subject:... Hope moved out and took Ciara with her, leaving Bo there. It was right about Christmas time, cause she came back for the Christmas celebration at that house this year, and then she was gone when Justin came and helped her with the heavy (empty) cartons, and she picked up a few things and turned and said good bye, and left. THEN Carley came into his life AGAIN.

I am sure if it ever gets down to the legal end of things, and divorce is applied for, then the ownership of the house will be figured out by the courts...

That's true - I'm sure all that would get settled AFTER a divorce, but for now they're still married & that house is still 1/2 Hope's and what Bo's done is wrong & distasteful & even moreso with a child in & out! She did move out but I NEVER saw it said by her that the marriage was over - ONLY BO decided that - so Bo moving a mistress into the home (later or what) and moving into an adulterous affair has nothing to do with the legal handling LATER because divorce has NOT been "applied for" yet. The "ownership of the house" is still Bo and HOPE'S!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”