Chloe's wardrobe

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Days_pretender

Re: Chloe's wardrobe

Postby Days_pretender » Thu May 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Quote bmes: i think chloe looks absolutely stunning!!!I don't think her dresses make her look sleezy one bit.

Oh honey, it is not the wardrobe that makes you the fluzzie, it is the wearer. She is the broad with class that has been with everyone... and talks down at everyone else. I agree of how pretty she is, but ruts in the mud with the hogs, makes you a pig.....

SandraJ

Postby SandraJ » Thu May 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Quote Days_pretender:
Quote bmes: i think chloe looks absolutely stunning!!!I don't think her dresses make her look sleezy one bit.

Oh honey, it is not the wardrobe that makes you the fluzzie, it is the wearer. She is the broad with class that has been with everyone... and talks down at everyone else. I agree of how pretty she is, but ruts in the mud with the hogs, makes you a pig.....

LOL, LOL, LOL, Days, that was HILARIOUS. OMgoodness, you are out of control. hahahaha Keep 'em coming. I have to agree with you - you can dress up a pig and it's still a pig. She has slept with everyone in town and it's usually when she's with the "one she loves." She's a joke. Something really needs to be done with writing for her and the s/l's she's involved in. She left Salem a sweet kid - she returned close to a hooker (and I'm not trying to be degrading). But that's one of the things I hate about the writing - the way women are perceived.

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Thu May 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Quote SandraJ:
Quote Days_pretender:

LOL, LOL, LOL, Days, that was HILARIOUS. OMgoodness, you are out of control. hahahaha Keep 'em coming. I have to agree with you - you can dress up a pig and it's still a pig. She has slept with everyone in town and it's usually when she's with the "one she loves." She's a joke. Something really needs to be done with writing for her and the s/l's she's involved in. She left Salem a sweet kid - she returned close to a hooker (and I'm not trying to be degrading). But that's one of the things I hate about the writing - the way women are perceived.

Dut darlin.... Hookers get paid, she rolls in the mud for just the thrill of the dirt. You do not even have to wine and dine her... They knock at the door, she opens it, and she is off to the races. They do not dicker over the price or nothing... She just squeels....

SandraJ

Postby SandraJ » Thu May 20, 2010 5:01 pm

STOP IT. lol - I love the way you call 'em like you see 'em.

LadyBug1973

Postby LadyBug1973 » Thu May 20, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't post much on here, instead of talking bad about Chloes wardrobe.....why doesnt anyone bring up Carlys wardrobeand her hair ????? :-)

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Thu May 20, 2010 5:21 pm

start the thread and we will come

LadyBug1973

Postby LadyBug1973 » Thu May 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Quote Days_pretender: start the thread and we will come
LOL

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Thu May 20, 2010 5:57 pm

She looks like she just walked straight out of Frederick's of Hollywood. Not my favorite style on anyone fluzie or not. Also, I think her style is slightly dated. I imagine her in one of those florescent 80's swimsuits that zips up the front! LOL! Sorry to those of you who like her style. Different strokes! Oh and yeah, the hair is way over the top. She is one person on this show that DOESN'T have to try so hard and she tries the hardest! I would LOVE to see her in no make up, jeans, tshirt and ponytail!

longliveBOPE

Postby longliveBOPE » Thu May 20, 2010 6:01 pm

She always look like she going to the Playboy Mansion :D

Days_pretender

Postby Days_pretender » Thu May 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Quote LBowen: She looks like she just walked straight out of Frederick's of Hollywood. Not my favorite style on anyone fluzie or not. Also, I think her style is slightly dated. I imagine her in one of those florescent 80's swimsuits that zips up the front! LOL! Sorry to those of you who like her style. Different strokes! Oh and yeah, the hair is way over the top. She is one person on this show that DOESN'T have to try so hard and she tries the hardest! I would LOVE to see her in no make up, jeans, tshirt and ponytail!

I think she would still 'knock your socks off', and every time she turns around very quickly, she could at least knock you over....LOL....

Return to “Days of Our Lives”