Chelsea vs. Willow

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Voodoo Cat

Chelsea vs. Willow

Postby Voodoo Cat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:08 pm

Dang! A few months ago I never thought I'd be rooting for Chelsea, but I really like her now! The whole scene with Willow today...I wanted to rip Willow's eyes out! She is one skanky, heartless, selfish wench. I hope she gets everything she deserves...absolutely nothing!

Belle_Claire_Shawn

Re: Chelsea vs. Willow

Postby Belle_Claire_Shawn » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:22 pm

i no. i wonder what willow will do with the jewerly she better return it because hope has done a lot for her it wouldetn be right for her to keep them.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:47 pm

Willow will probably try to sell it....

That's my guess ~)

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:04 pm

I hope that these are the ONLY Brady "family jewels" that Willow will ever hold in the palm of her hand. :) (Sorry - just couldn't resist) ;) *)

JOHNNYDUDE

Postby JOHNNYDUDE » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:53 pm

Hey Waddup this is Johnnydude Happy Spring Greetings From Toronto,Canada ee this is why Chelsea & Willow should get this rivalry settled in the WWE ring.Chelsea Vs. Willow in a Last Girl Standing Match for WWE Woman's Championship and some other stuff I also mentioned.What do you guys think of this idea???.

Sheebs

Postby Sheebs » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:54 am

I think Chelsea will use what she found out to help Hope find her jewels at Willow's. And Chelsea will be moving in with Bo and Hope.

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:30 am

Quote Sheebs: I think Chelsea will use what she found out to help Hope find her jewels at Willow's. And Chelsea will be moving in with Bo and Hope.

I hope so. I feel that moving in with Bo, Hope, and baby Ciara will be really good for Chelsea, and that it will help her heal. Especially because of Ciara - babies don't judge you, they just love you and trust you and accept you. 3)

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:57 pm

Was it in yesterday's daily recaps that I read about Chels and Hoe getting into it? In the middle of it all, Hoe proved just what a MORON she really is by spilling to Chels certain bits of info that only the person involved with the fire would know. Let's see how quickly Chels puts 1 & 1 together and realize Hoe's behind the fire.

Another thing that I found amusing, in regards to Hoe showing her idiot -ness-; She -Hoe- was trying to get Chels by saying that Hope called HER the daughter Hope's never had? What the F--K has SHE been smoking? If Chels believed it even for a min, I would be TRULY disappointed in Chels. As if Hope would EVER allow the "daughter she never had" to be living at the Y? Not to say the Y is a bad place to be at. But for Hope Williams Brady's daughter in law? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Chels has recently been around BELLE, the ONLY person up until Ciara, that Hope has bestowed that honor upon.
Now, Hope will be expanding her realm to include Chels. I hope Chels realizes this. If Hoe ever brings that up again, and she probably will, just to 'get' Chels, cause we all know how BRILLIANT Willhoe is, Chels better have a come back at Hoe that we all can be proud of.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”