A switch of personalitie

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
levenfan

A switch of personalitie

Postby levenfan » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:44 am

i was just thinking of something funny remember when hope didnt like chelsea and bo tryed everything in his power to get hope to like chelsea and now hope finally like chelsea and now bo cant stand her which i think is wrong thank you bo a loser anyway i think that kind of funny now hope is trying to get bo to like chelsea

Chrissi

Re: A switch of personalitie

Postby Chrissi » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:54 pm

So you're saying that Bo and Hope have switched positions!! Yes, they certainly have!!!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:36 pm

Bo and Hope have def. switched roles it is kinda ironic...and funny

levenfan

Postby levenfan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:19 am

i think bo need to get a life and stop hateing chel she a good girl and always have been read this spoiler Hope finds out that Willow stole her jewelry when she searches her room. She lets Bo know but unfortunately, he is unconvinced of Chelsea's innocence.

sassafras

Postby sassafras » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:36 am

Yeah, he probably thinks Chelsea planted the jewelry in Willow's room. Poor Bo, I GUESS he not only thinks Chelsea is the pit of evil, but that Patrick and Willow can do no wrong also.

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:25 am

Quote sassafras: Yeah, he probably thinks Chelsea planted the jewelry in Willow's room. Poor Bo, I GUESS he not only thinks Chelsea is the pit of evil, but that Patrick and Willow can do no wrong also.

Rrr! >( Stop being a meathead, Bo!

Jillybee

Postby Jillybee » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:39 am

Yes, he is being a meathead but can you blame him. He gave Chelsea so much opportunity in the past and she blew them. Now that she has changed, he is remembering those times and can't get past them. That's why he's a daddy and not a momma. Women see things differently. As usual, Bo is clueless when it comes to his children!

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:49 am

Quote Jillybee: Yes, he is being a meathead but can you blame him. He gave Chelsea so much opportunity in the past and she blew them. Now that she has changed, he is remembering those times and can't get past them. That's why he's a daddy and not a momma. Women see things differently. As usual, Bo is clueless when it comes to his children!

LOL! :-)

boldbeautiful

Postby boldbeautiful » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:59 pm

Quote Jillybee: Yes, he is being a meathead but can you blame him. He gave Chelsea so much opportunity in the past and she blew them. Now that she has changed, he is remembering those times and can't get past them. That's why he's a daddy and not a momma. Women see things differently. As usual, Bo is clueless when it comes to his children!

I called Bo a meathead too(in my topic)! He is pretty clueless isn't he? For the first time in a long time, Chelsea is being sincere and actually nice, and nobody believes her! I'm surprised that Chelsea & Abby have been friends for years because I don't think Chels has always treated Abby very well.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”