Jack needs to die and take Abe with him.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Nursey

Jack needs to die and take Abe with him.

Postby Nursey » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:47 pm

Abe is a pain in the neck. Jennifer needs to get on with her life once and for all. She's in love with Frankie and they're married now. I'm glad Kerry and Austin are leaving. Sammy is a hoot. If I have to see Marlena and John split one more time I think I'll vomit.

There is NO ACTOR BASHING on the message boards. Please review our guidelines.

Management

evenstar

Re: Jack needs to die and take Abe with him.

Postby evenstar » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:30 pm

I don't get why you feel they have to die just becasue you don't like the characters. Isn't that a little harsh? And bashing Christie Clark (Carrie), Austin Peck (Austin) and Drake Hogestyn (John) isn't gonna help anyoone. imo I belive said in one thread that bashing is not allowed. I prefer to call it common sense, the actors to browse the forums.

darajanan

Postby darajanan » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:42 pm

Evenstar don't take things so literal! Everyone has an opinion!

bena_39601

Postby bena_39601 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:58 pm

Leave Abe along he is a good man or he was.And as for John don't hate cause he is fine and sexy.Jack needs to live and get his wife back from little old crap Frankie.

evenstar

Postby evenstar » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:26 pm

Quote darajanan: Evenstar don't take things so literal! Everyone has an opinion!
Yes, and I just stated mine. Please ignore my comments if they bug you.

Lou Lou

Postby Lou Lou » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:20 am

I agree Jack needs to die! How many times will this guy need to die before he really dies! I agree Abe needs to go with him! Abe is too too old for Lexie! I think Abe is holding Lexie back as a actress! There is so much she can do but she has that old man hanging on, what's up with that?

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:12 pm

Actually evenstar was on target. I have removed the offending comments in the first post.

Blondie

Postby Blondie » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:23 pm

I really do like Abe, and I dont feel like they should kill him off, I just think they need to give him a better storyline and maybe more scenes..?? JMO :)

soapfacebaby

Postby soapfacebaby » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:30 am

While message board guidelines are necessary, I think people should be allowed to express their opinion as long as it's about a CHARACTER and not the actor portraying it. Occasionally, bashing someone's bad acting, for example, will happen. That SHOULD be o.k. As long as someone doesn't cross the line to threaten an actor with physical harm or make comments about very personal things like their sexuality, they shouldn't be censored. Again, I understand guidelines are necessary, but lighten up.

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:51 am

Quote labar_cenicienta: While message board guidelines are necessary, I think people should be allowed to express their opinion as long as it's about a CHARACTER and not the actor portraying it. Occasionally, bashing someone's bad acting, for example, will happen. That SHOULD be o.k. As long as someone doesn't cross the line to threaten an actor with physical harm or make comments about very personal things like their sexuality, they shouldn't be censored. Again, I understand guidelines are necessary, but lighten up.

I agree. Nobody was bashing a person, just a character in a show. I agree John and Marlena break up and get back together more than I do the dishes(I have 3 kids). It is just getting old. There are certain characters that I don't care for but I would never bash a person because they got stuck with a crummy character or with a crummy storyline, however I would like to see some of these characters gone myself.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”