Character traits!! Fun!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

Character traits!! Fun!!!

Postby Chrissi » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:34 pm

Saw this on another message board and I thought that I would steal it and try it out here.
I stole this from our new moderator, Plot Twister!!!!

I'd like to know which character traits that you've noticed on Days Of Our Lives, from your fave and not so fave characters?

Please be careful how you word things though, we still want to be nice. :P

I'll get us started...

EJ always calls women, 'Sweetheart', when he's menacing. He even called Jed sweetheart!!

He also bats his eyelashes to make a point! Not sure if he wears contacts or not but I've never seen someone do this. :)

John Black raises that one eyebrow and narrows his eyes when he's pondering! (I like it! It's classic soapy!)

Marlena squints a lot when she's being sweet or swept of her feet by John. (I find it endearing.)

Sami has that little scowl that she gets when she's backed into a corner that makes me go 'Uh Oh!!!'

My.. I could go on!! :)

Your turn!! What kinds of things have you noticed about characters?

Bellydancing_Fool

Re: Character traits!! Fun!!!

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:37 pm

Quote Chrissi: Saw this on another message board and I thought that I would steal it and try it out here.
I stole this from our new moderator, Plot Twister!!!!

I'd like to know which character traits that you've noticed on Days Of Our Lives, from your fave and not so fave characters?

Please be careful how you word things though, we still want to be nice. :P

I'll get us started...

EJ always calls women, 'Sweetheart', when he's menacing. He even called Jed sweetheart!!

He also bats his eyelashes to make a point! Not sure if he wears contacts or not but I've never seen someone do this. :)

John Black raises that one eyebrow and narrows his eyes when he's pondering! (I like it! It's classic soapy!)

Marlena squints a lot when she's being sweet or swept of her feet by John. (I find it endearing.)

Sami has that little scowl that she gets when she's backed into a corner that makes me go 'Uh Oh!!!'

My.. I could go on!! :)

Your turn!! What kinds of things have you noticed about characters?

Hope also does the raised eyebrow thing.
Chelsea sticks her jaw out.
Marlena says "oh my" and sighs
Lucas says "look" or "ok" a lot.

I will add more as I see them :)

Kate sucks her cheeks in and flares her nostrils, she tends to flick her hair as well.

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:18 am

Hope has managed to get the raised eyebrow down to an art form! I love it! Kayla always looks so sad, like she's about to cry! Steve constantly messes with his eye patch!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:04 am

Those ones are true and funny! Bring them on!! :)

Kat2007

Postby Kat2007 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:07 am

Have you ever see how Willow talks as if she has too much gloss on? Her mouth looks like it's gonna get stuck together one day lolololol :-)

Audd

Postby Audd » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:24 pm

Quote lennox: Hope has managed to get the raised eyebrow down to an art form! I love it! Kayla always looks so sad, like she's about to cry! Steve constantly messes with his eye patch!

Steve messing with that eye patch drives me nutty, lol! This is awesome, of course I read this too late and now can't think of anything, rats.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:53 pm

I've noticed her lips are always glossy but do you mean she's trying not to get the gloss on her teeth, Kat?

I'm sure there are tons more.. Steve does mess with the patch. It must be bothersome.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:37 pm

Gosh I am trying so hard to think of any....I have one for Abby but it's so hard to explain...it's something she does with her eyes and how she sets her jaw whenever she's thinking but when I figure out a better way to describe this lol I will

truthsfiction

Postby truthsfiction » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:07 pm

When Sami is plotting, she clenches her jaw as if gritting her molars....And when Shawn is talking to Belle, she always tilts her head to one side or the other...like she has to carefully consider each and every thing he says...lol...

jovigirl

Postby jovigirl » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:43 pm

John changes his voice to a deap scruff when he gets serious. Marlena always makes that sound as if she is shocked.I have noticed the Chelsea jaw thing and the Willow lip thing.

Claire always has a cookie!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”