Did I miss something?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
lvsfan4life

Did I miss something?

Postby lvsfan4life » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 pm

I went out of town early friday and didn't see fridays episode until Sunday night and I was super tired! I do not read spoilers but please help me!

For the first 3/4th's of Fridays show EJ said he was going to make Sammi pay...yada..yada...yada... I thought he was going to take the kids and hit the road.... Then he rolled into the Brady Pub... did I miss something?

Is this part of his plan to make her pay? Or did he realize what Anna said was true and that be loves Samanther and needed to bring her baby back and be the hero??
Did I fall asleep and miss something?

alwaysEJ

Re: Did I miss something?

Postby alwaysEJ » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 pm

No I don't think you missed anything. There's a spoiler for this week (or next maybe) that says EJ explains things to Anna so maybe we get more detail then.

We know from Corday's blurbs back before sweeps that a 'longer story arc involving EJ realizing his feelings for Sami' is ahead. I think EJ is conflicted & we're supposed to be wondering what's up not only b/c he brought Syd back rather than leaving town but also b/c the writers have had Anna dropping hints left & right about EJ loving Sami. That's the last thing she said to him when he was leaving w/Syd Friday & then the next we see he's at the pub.

I think at this point - & this is just my thoughts - that EJ still has something planned. I think Sami's reaction to him returning Syd, as well as the family time Sami & EJ & their kids have in coming episodes, serves as a catalyst to EJ realizing he really wouldn't be all that happy even if he managed to take Johnny & Syd away from Sami.

lvsfan4life

Postby lvsfan4life » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Oh! and just a lil tid bit to add on...I went to Chicago for girls weekend and while driving from Southern Il we went past Salem... My sisters and I joked that we should pull over and have lunch at the Brady pub!!

Imanana29

Postby Imanana29 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:39 pm

I wondered the same thing -- "did I fall asleep at the end of Fridays episode"? Things happened too fast.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”