Justin/Hope are you sure??

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
tattoogamer

Justin/Hope are you sure??

Postby tattoogamer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:36 am

I'm not %100 sure i want Justin & Hope to be together.Just because I remember the love him and Adrien use to share.Just as well as Bo/Hope.maybe they can bring her in a new character.they can bring back "patrick lockhart" for all I care.I don't want Justin/Hope as a couple. ~)

TimelessBarbara

Re: Justin/Hope are you sure??

Postby TimelessBarbara » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am

Quote tattoogamer: I'm not %100 sure i want Justin & Hope to be together.Just because I remember the love him and Adrien use to share.Just as well as Bo/Hope.maybe they can bring her in a new character.they can bring back "patrick lockhart" for all I care.I don't want Justin/Hope as a couple. ~)

I thought they were returning "Adrianne" to the show?

tattoogamer

Postby tattoogamer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 am

that's what i read also but i don;t want a love triangle with these 3 of all people.plus justin is bo's cousin.i don't find justin attractive his character i mean

say NY

Postby say NY » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 am

I don't think Justin and Hope are going anywhere with a relationship, Hope told Justin she lost Bo but she still loves Bo and it dosen't seem like she's anywhere ready for a new relationship, and Adrienne is coming I wonder what that's about, I don't think any triangle, we have enough of those now right? :))

Return to “Days of Our Lives”