Spoiler... Maybe? Bo

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bearrie

Spoiler... Maybe? Bo

Postby bearrie » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:13 pm

Don't know if it's just me but, on today's epi, when Bo was talking about Shawn... I get the impression there's an adventure trip in Bo's near future. I'm thinking that Bo will be out looking for Shelle and Claire. When he does find them, he will have no choice but to bring them back to Salem. Claire's blood poisoning situation leaves them with no other options.
Get ready to see Shelle and Claire back in Salem. Hopefully Shelle will already be legally married by then. It would also be nice if during this time, Bope was able to legally change Claire's birth certif naming Shawn as her dad.

crazyfordays

Re: Spoiler... Maybe? Bo

Postby crazyfordays » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:55 pm

When did Belle and Phillip get divorced? I must have missed that.

Sheebs

Postby Sheebs » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:58 pm

the papers were signed along time ago (oct or nov of last year, when Victor stating asking for Visits and this mess started) and when they were going to court it wasn't final yet and I guess in the last few weeks it is.

crazyfordays

Postby crazyfordays » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:00 pm

What about Shawn and Mimi?

Sheebs

Postby Sheebs » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:04 pm

Shawn annulled it when he found out that she lied to him. And father Jensen backed him up.

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:33 pm

Quote bearrie: Don't know if it's just me but, on today's epi, when Bo was talking about Shawn... I get the impression there's an adventure trip in Bo's near future. I'm thinking that Bo will be out looking for Shelle and Claire. When he does find them, he will have no choice but to bring them back to Salem. Claire's blood poisoning situation leaves them with no other options.
Get ready to see Shelle and Claire back in Salem. Hopefully Shelle will already be legally married by then. It would also be nice if during this time, Bope was able to legally change Claire's birth certif naming Shawn as her dad.

I hope everything you say comes true!

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:36 pm

Quote lennox:
Quote bearrie: Don't know if it's just me but, on today's epi, when Bo was talking about Shawn... I get the impression there's an adventure trip in Bo's near future. I'm thinking that Bo will be out looking for Shelle and Claire. When he does find them, he will have no choice but to bring them back to Salem. Claire's blood poisoning situation leaves them with no other options.

I hope everything you say comes true!

I do too. If it does, I should REALLY consider applying for a job as a writer for Days. :D :-) 3) :~ :)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:07 pm

I heard something to this effect!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”