sex scenes and veteran actors!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
tattoogamer

sex scenes and veteran actors!!!!

Postby tattoogamer » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 am

i was wondering what is wrong with veteran actors having love scenes?i did a post earlier and a few people wouldn't mind VIC/VIV to be together but want to see them kiss or have sex.i personally don't mind if they did.they've had sex before on days.what isthe big deal???

Sunnydaz

Re: sex scenes and veteran actors!!!!

Postby Sunnydaz » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:25 am

Quote tattoogamer: i was wondering what is wrong with veteran actors having love scenes?i did a post earlier and a few people wouldn't mind VIC/VIV to be together but want to see them kiss or have sex.i personally don't mind if they did.they've had sex before on days.what isthe big deal???

good morning tattoo......i think you are referring to me being one of those posters....its not that i mind seeing veteran actors having sex on the show i just dont think i'd like to see Vic/Viv doing it....i like them as a team a comic/plotting/schemeing team not a sexy love making team.

If Victor was set up with Caroline or Doug and Julie.....i could see a more loving relationship. Thats all i meant.

say NY

Postby say NY » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:33 am

EW! Yeah they never show anything like that do they? But I agree with Sunny I would rather see them plotting and scheming also, I mean they also don't show Stefano and Kate that wouldn't do anything for me though, they used to show them along time ago but just not now, don't know why. ~)

tattoogamer

Postby tattoogamer » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 am

then that would make them love interests if they don't kiss and don't have sex.that wouldn't make much more than a laurel and hardy.i feel(and i kind of see your point)reguardless of the character or their age they should be able to have steamy scenes like the young characters.

say NY

Postby say NY » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 am

Yeah I know, but how many times did we see Kate kissing Stefano not many right? I guess they just leave all of that stuff to the younger actors like you said LOL! :-)

longliveBOPE

Postby longliveBOPE » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:12 pm

you all are sooo funny ,but EWWWW that like watching bo & carly last rump not good. but funny. *) but anything could happen I'll be open mined

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm

I wouldn't mind showing the beginnings of undressing, but I have no interest in seeing Stephano and Kate like they show Brady and Ari.

longliveBOPE

Postby longliveBOPE » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Quote ImissTony: I wouldn't mind showing the beginnings of undressing, but I have no interest in seeing Stephano and Kate like they show Brady and Ari.

I think we would be at the Happy Hour for a couple of days afterward 3)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”