EJ/Sami or Rafe/Sami

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
alwaysEJ

Re: EJ/Sami or Rafe/Sami

Postby alwaysEJ » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Father John I know you're neither an Ejami or Safe fan (I believe I saw you post that you liked Sami with Austin). But I enjoy your thoughts on why the writers are headed toward Ejami. I realize you're not happy about that, but your thoughts on the writing are interesting.

IMO there were always rumors of BD leaving beginning when he was sent off screen for months to 'jail' b/c it became clear the writers had no big plans for him. Rumors continued b/c he was never given a meaty s/l. I thought maybe they'd put him with Sami but that never happened. The marriage to Chloe, the rehab . . . it was just obvious they weren't going anywhere w/Lucas so it wasn't a shock when the official word came.

I have no idea what the future holds for the characters of Rafe or EJ. For now they're both involved in a front burner s/l so I see them both on screen for a good while longer.

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Quote alwaysEJ: Father John I know you're neither an Ejami or Safe fan (I believe I saw you post that you liked Sami with Austin). But I enjoy your thoughts on why the writers are headed toward Ejami. I realize you're not happy about that, but your thoughts on the writing are interesting.

IMO there were always rumors of BD leaving beginning when he was sent off screen for months to 'jail' b/c it became clear the writers had no big plans for him. Rumors continued b/c he was never given a meaty s/l. I thought maybe they'd put him with Sami but that never happened. The marriage to Chloe, the rehab . . . it was just obvious they weren't going anywhere w/Lucas so it wasn't a shock when the official word came.

I have no idea what the future holds for the characters of Rafe or EJ. For now they're both involved in a front burner s/l so I see them both on screen for a good while longer.

Thanks AlwaysEj.. I don't think Rafe is going anywhere soon but if he and Sami don't end up together I just see him being pushed to a back burner storyline. I actually love Ej as a Dimera, just not with Sami. I think the only way that James will leave is on his own.. He is the guy that you love to hate and we need one. Stefano and Victor are going to be roommates in a villain retirement home soon so we need Ej to take the helm.

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote JTsahottie:
Quote FatherJohn: I wish you Sami/Rafe lovers all the luck in the world that the writers do something different and have Sami choose Rafe.. Now I know I'm in for a bashing but here is my opinion.. IF.. Sami ends up with EJ (and I think she will) and Brady ends up with Nicole then I see the Hernandez family going nowhere fast.. Now remember folks.. This is just an opinion... I think once the whole novelty of these Passions actors coming to Days wears off and if Rafe and Ari aren't with their current partners then we are going to see them slowly fade until they are gone.

Thinking about it you may be right. Now if Rafe is gone from the show just like Lucas really who is left? Sami can be alone or latch on to the alternative. It happened when Lucas went to jail and when he refused to take her back. So many a time fans would write rumors that BD was fired and well they got their wish. Now seeing some rumors that the Hernandez clan is leaving, EJ could get the girl to be with him because her other choices are not available. So when I say rebound or leftover that is what I mean. There are also rumors JS may be phased out after the fallout from the baby switch/kidnapping /faked death and rescue is revealed.

Wow.. A Sami/Rafe fan agrees with me? As I've stated many times before.. I dislike both of these men with Sami. I just wrote this based on the fact that the writers are pretty predictable and Sami and Ej will most likely end up together no matter what.

Not a Safe fan. Its Lumi all the way baby. Like you said just working with what's left.

Tammer

Postby Tammer » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Quote JTsahottie:
Quote FatherJohn:
Quote JTsahottie:
Quote FatherJohn: I wish you Sami/Rafe lovers all the luck in the world that the writers do something different and have Sami choose Rafe.. Now I know I'm in for a bashing but here is my opinion.. IF.. Sami ends up with EJ (and I think she will) and Brady ends up with Nicole then I see the Hernandez family going nowhere fast.. Now remember folks.. This is just an opinion... I think once the whole novelty of these Passions actors coming to Days wears off and if Rafe and Ari aren't with their current partners then we are going to see them slowly fade until they are gone.

Thinking about it you may be right. Now if Rafe is gone from the show just like Lucas really who is left? Sami can be alone or latch on to the alternative. It happened when Lucas went to jail and when he refused to take her back. So many a time fans would write rumors that BD was fired and well they got their wish. Now seeing some rumors that the Hernandez clan is leaving, EJ could get the girl to be with him because her other choices are not available. So when I say rebound or leftover that is what I mean. There are also rumors JS may be phased out after the fallout from the baby switch/kidnapping /faked death and rescue is revealed.

Wow.. A Sami/Rafe fan agrees with me? As I've stated many times before.. I dislike both of these men with Sami. I just wrote this based on the fact that the writers are pretty predictable and Sami and Ej will most likely end up together no matter what.

Not a Safe fan. Its Lumi all the way baby. Like you said just working with what's left.

I feel the same way.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”