EJ/Sami or Rafe/Sami

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
FatherJohn

EJ/Sami or Rafe/Sami

Postby FatherJohn » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:56 pm

I wish you Sami/Rafe lovers all the luck in the world that the writers do something different and have Sami choose Rafe.. Now I know I'm in for a bashing but here is my opinion.. IF.. Sami ends up with EJ (and I think she will) and Brady ends up with Nicole then I see the Hernandez family going nowhere fast.. Now remember folks.. This is just an opinion... I think once the whole novelty of these Passions actors coming to Days wears off and if Rafe and Ari aren't with their current partners then we are going to see them slowly fade until they are gone.

I heart U

Re: EJ/Sami or Rafe/Sami

Postby I heart U » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:15 pm

OK father john I'll play this, then you and me can get a bashing. But really I'll only be repeating myself, but isn't that what we do best on this site lol. I'll start with Rafe and Sami (I don't use the names) I just don't like him it has nothing to do with him and Sami being together trust me. I'm no Sami fan. I'm a Hope Nicole even Chloe when she was Chloe... But I feel like he was brought in to replace Lucas or to put more space between Sami and Lucas. He's a pityful excuse for a Lucas if you ask me. The fact he's an unknown character for me makes him even more useless. Louis or however you spell it, in my opinion just came to visit Salem. Smile dude I mean really, sappy sad sally gets old. I just have no love for the "safe" story. I do like some of those Safe fans though :-)

EJ and Sami... goodness. I've said it before and Tammer said it earlier and I agree I kinda just feel sorry for him. personally I think he's a confused man, I really feel like he doesn't want to love Sami but can't help it, and confuses love with every other emotion look who his father is?! love too hard, revenge etc... He's just a Dimera. He was brought here on a mission and fell in love with who was supposed to be his victim. I don't give a shyt about the rape and frankly when i think of all that's happened with their story line I think the EJ hatters are the only ones who really remember it. Which is fine. I don't agree with how he deals with things. I think he tried to move on with Nicole and while Sami was crapping on him and still not wanting him to move on at the same time Nicole was taking an even bigger poop on the guy not to mention his own father... He's gone crazy. There is a lot of history with EJ and Sami and all I can say is don't be mad at the "EJAMI" fans the writers are throwing them bones all the time. They've never let the story go which tells me there will only be more and more. Love and just having feelings are 2 different things but I don't think EJ knows what loving someone really means and I don't think Sami does either. They are both broken ppl who in many ways are so much alike. Like I've said the only way I can be a Sami fan is when she's interacting with EJ. I just think there will be a bigger story here. Redeem? justify blah blah who knows, all that matters are what Sami and EJ do and decide.

ok now bring it on I smoked my peace pipe today!! ;)

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Quote I heart U: OK father john I'll play this, then you and me can get a bashing. But really I'll only be repeating myself, but isn't that what we do best on this site lol. I'll start with Rafe and Sami (I don't use the names) I just don't like him it has nothing to do with him and Sami being together trust me. I'm no Sami fan. I'm a Hope Nicole even Chloe when she was Chloe... But I feel like he was brought in to replace Lucas or to put more space between Sami and Lucas. He's a pityful excuse for a Lucas if you ask me. The fact he's an unknown character for me makes him even more useless. Louis or however you spell it, in my opinion just came to visit Salem. Smile dude I mean really, sappy sad sally gets old. I just have no love for the "safe" story. I do like some of those Safe fans though :-)

EJ and Sami... goodness. I've said it before and Tammer said it earlier and I agree I kinda just feel sorry for him. personally I think he's a confused man, I really feel like he doesn't want to love Sami but can't help it, and confuses love with every other emotion look who his father is?! love too hard, revenge etc... He's just a Dimera. He was brought here on a mission and fell in love with who was supposed to be his victim. I don't give a shyt about the rape and frankly when i think of all that's happened with their story line I think the EJ hatters are the only ones who really remember it. Which is fine. I don't agree with how he deals with things. I think he tried to move on with Nicole and while Sami was crapping on him and still not wanting him to move on at the same time Nicole was taking an even bigger poop on the guy not to mention his own father... He's gone crazy. There is a lot of history with EJ and Sami and all I can say is don't be mad at the "EJAMI" fans the writers are throwing them bones all the time. They've never let the story go which tells me there will only be more and more. Love and just having feelings are 2 different things but I don't think EJ knows what loving someone really means and I don't think Sami does either. They are both broken ppl who in many ways are so much alike. Like I've said the only way I can be a Sami fan is when she's interacting with EJ. I just think there will be a bigger story here. Redeem? justify blah blah who knows, all that matters are what Sami and EJ do and decide.

Well I wasn't expecting someone to stand up with me but thats pretty cool.. As I said before.. Rafes character is as fun as watching paint dry.. And I don't mean fun florescent paint either.. I'm talking off white... We can each take half the bashings.. lol.. It will hurt a lot less.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Quote FatherJohn:
Quote I heart U: OK father john I'll play this, then you and me can get a bashing. But really I'll only be repeating myself, but isn't that what we do best on this site lol. I'll start with Rafe and Sami (I don't use the names) I just don't like him it has nothing to do with him and Sami being together trust me. I'm no Sami fan. I'm a Hope Nicole even Chloe when she was Chloe... But I feel like he was brought in to replace Lucas or to put more space between Sami and Lucas. He's a pityful excuse for a Lucas if you ask me. The fact he's an unknown character for me makes him even more useless. Louis or however you spell it, in my opinion just came to visit Salem. Smile dude I mean really, sappy sad sally gets old. I just have no love for the "safe" story. I do like some of those Safe fans though :-)

Well I wasn't expecting someone to stand up with me but thats pretty cool.. As I said before.. Rafes character is as fun as watching paint dry.. And I don't mean fun florescent paint either.. I'm talking off white... We can each take half the bashings.. lol.. It will hurt a lot less.

I respect both of your opinions. I disagree with them but thats ok. There's no point in me trying to make you change your mind and i have no reason to. But i just came in here to say that both of you have a way of saying things (stating your opinion) without sounding like your bashing us SAFE fans. Its not what you say but how you say it. ;)

ps; many many SAFE fans disagree and think Rafe is awesome, hot, sweet, hot, sexy, sweet, and oh smokin. Speaking of smokin, back to the peace pipe.

I heart U

Postby I heart U » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 pm

lol oh but I never said Rafe wasn't hot ;)
thanks Sunny...

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Quote I heart U: lol oh but I never said Rafe wasn't hot ;)
thanks Sunny...

Thanks Sunny.. He is a good looking guy.. I think my opinions on him go hand in hand with what I heart u said.. He's an unknown character.. It irks me.. And while I'm at it.. I don't think I would dislike Ari so much if they had left the original actress.. She was talented and pretty.. Like I said.. These Passions actors together just feels like a novelty to me.. And with all novelties.. The fun wears off..

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Sami and Rafe :D but LONG LIVE LUMI ;)

flightobl

Postby flightobl » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: Sami and Rafe :D but LONG LIVE LUMI ;)

Always with you on this one Lumi!

chuckywoodchuck

Postby chuckywoodchuck » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Quote FatherJohn: I wish you Sami/Rafe lovers all the luck in the world that the writers do something different and have Sami choose Rafe.. Now I know I'm in for a bashing but here is my opinion.. IF.. Sami ends up with EJ (and I think she will) and Brady ends up with Nicole then I see the Hernandez family going nowhere fast.. Now remember folks.. This is just an opinion... I think once the whole novelty of these Passions actors coming to Days wears off and if Rafe and Ari aren't with their current partners then we are going to see them slowly fade until they are gone.

First, let me say that I always enjoy reading your post. They are always logical, concise, well written, and I typically agree with them.

I am not a big fan of Sami. However, I was a Lumi fan, but after they destroyed them, I like Sami better with EJ. Like I heart U, I am a Hope and Nicole fan. I do hope that Nicole and Brady end up together as do I want Hope and Bo back together.

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Quote chuckywoodchuck:
Quote FatherJohn: I wish you Sami/Rafe lovers all the luck in the world that the writers do something different and have Sami choose Rafe.. Now I know I'm in for a bashing but here is my opinion.. IF.. Sami ends up with EJ (and I think she will) and Brady ends up with Nicole then I see the Hernandez family going nowhere fast.. Now remember folks.. This is just an opinion... I think once the whole novelty of these Passions actors coming to Days wears off and if Rafe and Ari aren't with their current partners then we are going to see them slowly fade until they are gone.

First, let me say that I always enjoy reading your post. They are always logical, concise, well written, and I typically agree with them.

I am not a big fan of Sami. However, I was a Lumi fan, but after they destroyed them, I like Sami better with EJ. Like I heart U, I am a Hope and Nicole fan. I do hope that Nicole and Brady end up together as do I want Hope and Bo back together.

Wow Chucky.. Thanks.. I really appreciate it.. Honestly *)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”