EJ is Sami's hero now accept it Ejami haters

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
speechless

Re: EJ is Sami's hero now accept it Ejami haters

Postby speechless » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote I heart U:
Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:
Quote luvmyfunnyface: Its so sad and pathetic anyone has to stoop to such LOW levels just to get someone you CLAIM to love attention! If I was a Ejami fan I would be way to ashamed to admit it. I would hide this for its pretty telling how self respect/self esteem can motivate the crazy choices ones make. I know this is fictional and all but seriously... I have to wonder about how a person can root for EJAMI...so laughable!!!

Speech I think the more important issue here is determining whether or not the OP is in fact an Ejami fan or a poser pretending to love Ejami to mock those who in fact do love Ejami.

Analyzing the OP's intentions/motivations is pertinent! Because that's what this board is about . . . analyzing posters! Who is mature/immature, who is delusional, who should be ashamed of their love for a fictional couple, etc.

Honest alwaysEJ I've got nothing as I am so sick and tired of this BS ..I not stunned...I'm actually numb...no I take that back I am trying so hard not to type something that would be viewed as sarcastic, snarky, oh and what are the other adjectives....man let me just stop and just sit back and watch some more.....

Speech.. Advice.. there are posters on here that I know just want to pick an all out post war well... I've got way too much in my real life and yes I do have one then to worry about how a stranger views my views. I could care less, you know why? because there are plenty of other posters on here that have threads or posts worth reading, I know the few that send out that message and I don't even read it, lol I just skip right over and I don't respond. I've found so many posters that can't stand EJ that I really do like, I just respect their feelings for him as long as mine aren't picked at or questioned. As for the rude comments and questions of sanity well I think that's sick but who cares it's not your best friend who is saying it you know? The sad thing here is I really don't think friendly debate lives on this board. I love reading yours and alwaysej and brysons posts about EJ I get a kick out of it, because your having fun!! ;)

I heart U, u are sweet for trying to intervene but the said posters in your post have stated many many times they dont care what others think or say, it doesnt matter.......so dont worry its all good. ;)

Now see I tried but here we go!! Sunny I heartu was talking to me..you were not involved in said thread I was referring to and really you are right I dont give two flying Fuc..s what YOU or anyone else for that matter thinks of me. Tammer and some others asked for some peace. Tried to respect that. I have not gone into your threads about peace or your happy hours..out of respect. I really have not had much to say to you anyway so the need for you to get involved in a conversation IHEARTU was having with ME clearly was rude and uncalled for....Clearly you don't like me and I don't like you lets leave it at that and continue to post around each other..

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:06 am

Bottom line - I don't bad post at all anymore, no matter what is said to me or about me, even if I am called out by name & attacked, or told that I hate other posters, I don't email the site or bad post. I may respond if I feel like it.

I don't appreciate my posts being picked to death b/c some find them sarcastic or mocking & then I come in a thread & read outright poster bashing (that seems to bother no one) & see outright mocking of a poster by the same people who claim to be bothered by my posts. If you can bypass a post about EJ's fans being delusional or one telling Ejami fans they should feel shame & you can laugh & surmise about the intentions of the OP of this thread rather than discussing the topic, then bypass things I might post that you find sarcastic or immature or whatever else that doesn't meet your posting standards.

Just skip right past whatever I say you don't like in the same way you have no issue skipping past, & at times even agreeing with, posts that are personal attacks on posters. If you don't have a problem with posters telling fan bases they are delusional, then you should be able to handle it when said fan bases try & joke about the delusional comments & the 'you should feel shame' comments.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:11 am

Quote speechless:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote I heart U:
Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:
Quote luvmyfunnyface: Its so sad and pathetic anyone has to stoop to such LOW levels just to get someone you CLAIM to love attention! If I was a Ejami fan I would be way to ashamed to admit it. I would hide this for its pretty telling how self respect/self esteem can motivate the crazy choices ones make. I know this is fictional and all but seriously... I have to wonder about how a person can root for EJAMI...so laughable!!!

Speech I think the more important issue here is determining whether or not the OP is in fact an Ejami fan or a poser pretending to love Ejami to mock those who in fact do love Ejami.

Analyzing the OP's intentions/motivations is pertinent! Because that's what this board is about . . . analyzing posters! Who is mature/immature, who is delusional, who should be ashamed of their love for a fictional couple, etc.

Honest alwaysEJ I've got nothing as I am so sick and tired of this BS ..I not stunned...I'm actually numb...no I take that back I am trying so hard not to type something that would be viewed as sarcastic, snarky, oh and what are the other adjectives....man let me just stop and just sit back and watch some more.....

Speech.. Advice.. there are posters on here that I know just want to pick an all out post war well... I've got way too much in my real life and yes I do have one then to worry about how a stranger views my views. I could care less, you know why? because there are plenty of other posters on here that have threads or posts worth reading, I know the few that send out that message and I don't even read it, lol I just skip right over and I don't respond. I've found so many posters that can't stand EJ that I really do like, I just respect their feelings for him as long as mine aren't picked at or questioned. As for the rude comments and questions of sanity well I think that's sick but who cares it's not your best friend who is saying it you know? The sad thing here is I really don't think friendly debate lives on this board. I love reading yours and alwaysej and brysons posts about EJ I get a kick out of it, because your having fun!! ;)

I heart U, u are sweet for trying to intervene but the said posters in your post have stated many many times they dont care what others think or say, it doesnt matter.......so dont worry its all good. ;)

Now see I tried but here we go!! Sunny I heartu was talking to me..you were not involved in said thread I was referring to and really you are right I dont give two flying Fuc..s what YOU or anyone else for that matter thinks of me. Tammer and some others asked for some peace. Tried to respect that. I have not gone into your threads about peace or your happy hours..out of respect. I really have not had much to say to you anyway so the need for you to get involved in a conversation IHEARTU was having with ME clearly was rude and uncalled for....Clearly you don't like me and I don't like you lets leave it at that and continue to post around each other..

You tried what? And if you dont care or care what i said why comment. I was talking to i heart u not u but i couldnt help but quote bcause i knew that would happen anyway.....there is no love lost between us and i think the rest of the board sees that......its all good....no sweat off my cup D's........i've been posting around you for years...trust me.

speechless

Postby speechless » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:16 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote I heart U:
Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:

You tried what? And if you dont care or care what i said why comment. I was talking to i heart u not u but i couldnt help but quote bcause i knew that would happen anyway.....there is no love lost between us and i think the rest of the board sees that......its all good....no sweat off my cup D's........i've been posting around you for years...trust me.

Yep you were talking to IHEARTU about ME and some other "said posters" she was talking to me thus her starting her post Speech dot dot dot. and back at you if you don't care and have been posting around me then why comment? ;)

I'm glad you did this people can see you for what you really are! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Night fellow posters !

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:26 am

Sunny now that I know who you really are I just Wuv you even more. Smooches.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 am

Quote speechless:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote I heart U:
Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:

Yep you were talking to IHEARTU about ME and some other "said posters" she was talking to me thus her starting her post Speech dot dot dot. and back at you if you don't care and have been posting around me then why comment? ;)

I'm glad you did this people can see you for what you really are! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Night fellow posters !

Wow i'm so glad we got that issue all worked out.....

nighters means i wont see you to tomorrow right?

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:36 am

Quote JTsahottie: Sunny now that I know who you really are I just Wuv you even more. Smooches.

Smooches back/////////what did i do right?

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 am

Quote Sunnydaz: [quote]Quote Ejamilover: Just watched Mondays show and Sami still loves EJ she runs into EJ's arms and look at him with total love she starts to cry and tells how happy she he brought Sydney back to her EJ replys by kissing her onn the head and tells how happy he is to see her with his daughter.

EJ is Sami's prince charming now and the loser Rafe can't stand that he knows Sami still loves him the way she was looking at EJ today it was like Rafe wasn't even in the room.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHILARIOUS! I swear i just literally ROTFLMAO........you shoulda seen me :D :D :D

Thanks i needed that....oh and btw, such a sh/t stirrer you win the award HAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

What I find interesting is that you, as one of the few guy's who posts on this board, are the the one EJami who starts most of all the threads. Personally, I don't care, nor am I posting this to start trouble. It is only an observation.

How many more threads do we need...I mean really? I am an EJami fan, but that is why I have my fun thread. Everyone is entitled to open their own threads, but what I find most interesting, is that you prefer not to join us women in our fun thread.

?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?)

BTW... This thread is a baiting thread. The title say's it all. ~)

I quoted you above. It comes across as starting trouble. Then, as a group, we are ALL accused of being bullies.

It is true that since I am not a moderator, I have no right to tell you what to do. I am simply pointing out, that you are stirring the pot.

Sorry...edited a few times for spelling errors. ;)

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:19 am

I just got thrown off the board for editing too many times. There is a new message that told me I exceeded the time allowed to edit a post.... !)

Anyway, what I was trying to add is that Rafe left the room and then EJami had their time. I wasn't happy that Sami mentioned the love word to Rafe, but I am looking forward to future scenes with EJami. :)

I feel these writer's toy with every fan group.

I want to see some EJamily time. I want to see some family bonding. ;)

flightobl

Postby flightobl » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 am

As a newbie and lurker for the most part, I'm just popping in here to note what I just read from the first page of both the ejami and rafe threads:

"This thread is for those die hard Safe fans who can't bear to watch as the non-Safe fans bash the couple.

While we allow character bashing on Soaps.com, there will be no bashing of these two or the couple in this thread.

There will also be one for Lumi and Ejami fans. This means we expect to see more threads about the rest of the cast!!'

Okbubyenow.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”