EJ is Sami's hero now accept it Ejami haters

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JTsahottie

Re: EJ is Sami's hero now accept it Ejami haters

Postby JTsahottie » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 pm

In that case I just wanted to say you know was kidding about EJ haters sucking it up right? Afterall I hate,hate, hate the prick. I do find the OP posts kinda of filerious. I sometimes think they really hate EJ/Sami together and are mocking people who like them. :)

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Quote speechless: I agree with Iheartu he is a Dimera!!But here we go with the names delusional huh? I read some other BS too! Hey it's the OP's opinion (I hope this person is doing better as they wrote one time they had cancer and I pray no one would kid around with something so serious) that EJ's a hero...God Bless him/her to each her/his own!

See this would be one of times to correct posters and tell them how or how not post...IF EVER there was a time it would be this one ESPECIALLY with all the talk of peace ;)

That's all I'm gonna say about that!

Speech you don't get it b/c you're blinded by your EJ delusions silly!

Poster bashing is fiiiine . . . sometimes people simply need to be told that they're delusional. Or immature. Whatever the case may be.

speechless

Postby speechless » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless: I agree with Iheartu he is a Dimera!!But here we go with the names delusional huh? I read some other BS too! Hey it's the OP's opinion (I hope this person is doing better as they wrote one time they had cancer and I pray no one would kid around with something so serious) that EJ's a hero...God Bless him/her to each her/his own!

See this would be one of times to correct posters and tell them how or how not post...IF EVER there was a time it would be this one ESPECIALLY with all the talk of peace ;)

That's all I'm gonna say about that!

Speech you don't get it b/c you're blinded by your EJ delusions silly!

Poster bashing is fiiiine . . . sometimes people simply need to be told that they're delusional. Or immature. Whatever the case may be.

Really I'm speechless.... I have no words

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Quote JTsahottie: In that case I just wanted to say you know was kidding about EJ haters sucking it up right? Afterall I hate,hate, hate the prick. I do find the OP posts kinda of filerious. I sometimes think they really hate EJ/Sami together and are mocking people who like them. :)

I am convinced to that JT. ;)

speechless

Postby speechless » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Quote luvmyfunnyface: Its so sad and pathetic anyone has to stoop to such LOW levels just to get someone you CLAIM to love attention! If I was a Ejami fan I would be way to ashamed to admit it. I would hide this for its pretty telling how self respect/self esteem can motivate the crazy choices ones make. I know this is fictional and all but seriously... I have to wonder about how a person can root for EJAMI...so laughable!!!

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote luvmyfunnyface: Its so sad and pathetic anyone has to stoop to such LOW levels just to get someone you CLAIM to love attention! If I was a Ejami fan I would be way to ashamed to admit it. I would hide this for its pretty telling how self respect/self esteem can motivate the crazy choices ones make. I know this is fictional and all but seriously... I have to wonder about how a person can root for EJAMI...so laughable!!!

Speech I think the more important issue here is determining whether or not the OP is in fact an Ejami fan or a poser pretending to love Ejami to mock those who in fact do love Ejami.

Analyzing the OP's intentions/motivations is pertinent! Because that's what this board is about . . . analyzing posters! Who is mature/immature, who is delusional, who should be ashamed of their love for a fictional couple, etc.

speechless

Postby speechless » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:

Speech I think the more important issue here is determining whether or not the OP is in fact an Ejami fan or a poser pretending to love Ejami to mock those who in fact do love Ejami.

Analyzing the OP's intentions/motivations is pertinent! Because that's what this board is about . . . analyzing posters! Who is mature/immature, who is delusional, who should be ashamed of their love for a fictional couple, etc.

Honest alwaysEJ I've got nothing as I am so sick and tired of this BS ..I not stunned...I'm actually numb...no I take that back I am trying so hard not to type something that would be viewed as sarcastic, snarky, oh and what are the other adjectives....man let me just stop and just sit back and watch some more.....

I heart U

Postby I heart U » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:

Honest alwaysEJ I've got nothing as I am so sick and tired of this BS ..I not stunned...I'm actually numb...no I take that back I am trying so hard not to type something that would be viewed as sarcastic, snarky, oh and what are the other adjectives....man let me just stop and just sit back and watch some more.....

Speech.. Advice.. there are posters on here that I know just want to pick an all out post war well... I've got way too much in my real life and yes I do have one then to worry about how a stranger views my views. I could care less, you know why? because there are plenty of other posters on here that have threads or posts worth reading, I know the few that send out that message and I don't even read it, lol I just skip right over and I don't respond. I've found so many posters that can't stand EJ that I really do like, I just respect their feelings for him as long as mine aren't picked at or questioned. As for the rude comments and questions of sanity well I think that's sick but who cares it's not your best friend who is saying it you know? The sad thing here is I really don't think friendly debate lives on this board. I love reading yours and alwaysej and brysons posts about EJ I get a kick out of it, because your having fun!! ;)

speechless

Postby speechless » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Quote I heart U:
Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:

Speech.. Advice.. there are posters on here that I know just want to pick an all out post war well... I've got way too much in my real life and yes I do have one then to worry about how a stranger views my views. I could care less, you know why? because there are plenty of other posters on here that have threads or posts worth reading, I know the few that send out that message and I don't even read it, lol I just skip right over and I don't respond. I've found so many posters that can't stand EJ that I really do like, I just respect their feelings for him as long as mine aren't picked at or questioned. As for the rude comments and questions of sanity well I think that's sick but who cares it's not your best friend who is saying it you know? The sad thing here is I really don't think friendly debate lives on this board. I love reading yours and alwaysej and brysons posts about EJ I get a kick out of it, because your having fun!! ;)

Exactly having FUN!! But again Iheartu I had so much more to say but it's really not worth it. You are right the people and I use that term VERY loosely that have the problems are NOT and will never be my friends. I am lucky enough to have met some GREAT friends here ...imagine that! I've met them and will meet some of them face to face real soon!!! I have to hold onto that...BUT I will say this..I'm not one to turn the other cheek..You get that from my posts...but I'm just wondering where the outcry is today for peace ya know? Where is the outcry to stay on topic?
But when I do respond (and maybe i will today and maybe not) in my sarcastic, snarky or whatever other BS adjective I've read I don't want to hear not a Mother EFFEN thing!!

I'M just having fun taking the bad and turning into good!!!!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Quote I heart U:
Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:

I heart U, u are sweet for trying to intervene but the said posters in your post have stated many many times they dont care what others think or say, it doesnt matter.......so dont worry its all good. ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”