Post Your Luv Here for Your Fave!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightobl

Re: Post Your Luv Here for Your Fave!!

Postby flightobl » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:56 am

Love Philip, the war hero with or without his leg, deserving of the love of a good woman to love him back and not getting it, yet again. I think he'd be great for Melanie, too bad she doesn't know it.

Love Melanie, too young to know better, over the top personality, lights up a room, days new 'angry angel'!

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 am

Tony DeMira - somewhat obvious, but not André. I like the Tony who didn't want to be like Stephano. He was kind and caring, but had a bit of an edge that one didn't want to test.

Roman (when he was played by Wayne Northrop) - He and Marlena were so sweet together. He was the cop I would want in my town.

Kim & Shane - really like Shane.

Need to think about the others.

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Fave girls are Mimi original Belle and Nicole
Fave guys are Rex baby, Shawn and Brady.
Bad guys; Victor and Stefano
Bad girls; Kate and Kristen
Couples: Lumi and Shelle
Favorite parental action with the babies; sydney and Nicole and Lumi and their twins.

flightobl

Postby flightobl » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Current teen I like:

New-Will, just cuz he's blond like his 'mom', and good-looking. I think there's a sweetness to him I'm going to enjoy.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:43 pm

My favorites are:

Shelle (Classic, Modern and Nu versions)...although, I know I'm in the minority when I say my favorite was Modern Shelle with JC & MM.)

Mate (Nathan & Melanie)...I really, really adore them.

Daniel....with this storyline of him becoming a father to Melanie, he actor is showing his acting chops...and it's the first time I've become invested in liking this character.

Maggie....I really like her a lot.

Vivian/Victor....this dynamic duo is definitely on my faves list. They give the best one-liners to each other.

Rex.....I miss Rex.

Nicole....I've always loved Nicole. Arianne Zucker is an amazing actress and she just draws me in--always entertaining.

EJ....I find him fascinating, dark, and intriguing. Whether TPTB are redeeming him or making him go to the dark side....it's entertaining, and sometimes I like him with Sami.

Max...I miss Max. I miss the potential he had with Abby.

Oh, and I miss Kim and Shane too. %(

say NY

Postby say NY » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:44 pm

I like EJ, Rafe, Brady and Nicole also Maggie, I do like Bo and Hope, Stefano Lucas with Sami, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna I also liked Owen, oh how could I forget Phillip! And also Melanie. Steve and Kayla, Victor and Vivian, Dr. Mike Horton.

blindiedling

Postby blindiedling » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Ones I liked from the past was Mimi and Bonnie, and let`s don`t forget about Max. I did like that dog, he was smart. Remember him at the foot of the bed when he was in bed with Bonnie and Mickey, and working his way up. LOL. :D

flightobl

Postby flightobl » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Mm...we have had some hot Bradys haven't we?

I heart U

Postby I heart U » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 pm

OO yeah Max I miss Max too!! He's a sweetie and a hottie!!

mellymel7

Postby mellymel7 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Quote flightobl: I LOVE Vivian and her delicious evil!!

I totally love Vivian too! She is just sooo freaking funny some times, especially with Victor. Loved the line a couple weeks/days ago when she was "talking" to ghost Lawrence and he was like, Carly has a way of getting on peoples good side and she was like...yeah, I never got that. It was something like that anyway, I thought it was super funny and today when Victor said that there would be a lot of angry horney women in prison...(something like as well)She is a great actress, beautiful and always has the best clothes.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”