WHATS TO COME OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES ?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JAYDE37075

WHATS TO COME OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES ?

Postby JAYDE37075 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 pm

I WANT TO KNOW IF THE SOAP NETWORK IS GOING TO PICK UP DAYS AND PASSIONS WHEN THEY BOTH GO OFF THE AIR. I HAVE ACTUALLY STOPPED WATCHING WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY WERE GOING OFF. I STILL READ THE SPOILERS ITS LIKE BASICALLY CATCHING UP TO ME. I DON'T THINK DAYS SHOULD GO OFF JUST SO THEY CAN ADD ANOTHER HOUR TO THE TODAY SHOW. WHO WATCHES THAT ANYWAY EXCEPT RETIRED OR STAY AT HOME MOMS ? I KNOW DAYS IS ALREADY ON THE SOAP NETWORK AND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE THEM TO CONTINUE TO AIR THEM. EXCEPT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SOAP NETWORK. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?

Please remember to follow soaps.com guidelines and not post in all caps, it's hard on the eyes.

Thank you

kayla 1983

Re: WHATS TO COME OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES ?

Postby kayla 1983 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm

Days has still got, at least, 2 more years until the contract is up. But after that, let's just hope that our much loved soap can survive.

jan34twat

Postby jan34twat » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:24 pm

i agree i hope we dont loose days

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:54 pm

Jayde, Days isn't going anywhere. I can assure you. They've got a few years to go on their current contract and after that if things don't pan out, they can always move elsewhere.

Just because Passions is going does not mean the network is dumping Days! :) Passions is going off because JER needed a kick in the pants to really get things moving over there. :) He chose to ignore it, I guess?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”