where's marlena

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
golden retrivers

where's marlena

Postby golden retrivers » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:42 pm

MARLENA has a husband who's body's been stole from the hospitial (alive) has a daughter and grand daughter who has vanised off a ship.and anouter one pregnant.Whith all the money her and john have she could hire any one she wants to look for all of them and even help sami and lucus . put lucas to work taking care of basic black.she has never seemed to be around when someone needs her.starting to think her character is not all there .is there a doc in the house anyone??

erbutterfly1

Re: where's marlena

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:15 pm

Quote golden retrivers: MARLENA has a husband who's body's been stole from the hospitial (alive) has a daughter and grand daughter who has vanised off a ship.and anouter one pregnant.Whith all the money her and john have she could hire any one she wants to look for all of them and even help sami and lucus . put lucas to work taking care of basic black.she has never seemed to be around when someone needs her.starting to think her character is not all there .is there a doc in the house anyone??

yeahhhh... i have also been wondering that! for the longest time i was convinced that something was going on with marlena because everytime something was going wrong, she was "out of town" maybe theres a bigger story there?? :~

jessmcarter325

Postby jessmcarter325 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:20 pm

Quote erbutterfly1:
Quote golden retrivers: MARLENA has a husband who's body's been stole from the hospitial (alive) has a daughter and grand daughter who has vanised off a ship.and anouter one pregnant.Whith all the money her and john have she could hire any one she wants to look for all of them and even help sami and lucus . put lucas to work taking care of basic black.she has never seemed to be around when someone needs her.starting to think her character is not all there .is there a doc in the house anyone??

yeahhhh... i have also been wondering that! for the longest time i was convinced that something was going on with marlena because everytime something was going wrong, she was "out of town" maybe theres a bigger story there?? :~

Lets hope not that Dr. again. ~) lol

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:13 pm

Here here!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”